Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
You can add a new /kt [KillTop] command that is available in games like Skywars, Hunger Games, PvP FFA Mode and Eggwars etc.
Although is not a necessary command as said above, I would like this to be added because many people and me would like to see who are the Top killers in a specific game. Remember, there is not a Leaderboard of kills in all the minigames.
In addition, I don't think a command like that is hard to develop and it would encourage people to be more competitive and "revive" some minigames.

Can add UHC meetup to 1.9
I guess you're saying something like a meetup between people to make a tournament (?)
If so, I don't think they would do that.

More Spanish-speaking helpers [I am Spanish]
Yes, there should be more Spanish Helpers because there are not enough yet as there is only a fluent spanish speaker as Staff member. If you want to apply for that, feel free to do it although you need to fulfil some requeriments and spanish people who want to help the server through this ocupation have to be potential members.

The Diamonds and higher ranks can see a game already started
EULA

You can vote for the type of time[Sunny with lightning, rainy and thunderstorm]
Sorry but I think it's not a good idea because it's simply no needed.

Access to the command / report or / kick to report or kickear cheats from the game[Only diamonds and superior]
I guess I don't need to explain that because it was explained by other members already.

De todas maneras, si tienes más sugerencias te recomiendo que lo escribas en español ya que hay miembros que pueden hablarlo y traducirlo en inglés para la comunidad y así entender lo que quieres decir entre todos.
Te recomiendo no usar el traductor de Google ya que algunas frases o palabras son incorrectas y pueden confundir a algunas personas como a mí y a otros que han comentado en esta publicación.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
As Lezappen said, giving Diamonds+ the ability to /kick players would cause immense amount of drama. This is a command for staff members only. As for the /report command, it was removed due to players abusing it too much.

Reactions: ChillyTree

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
I do not care for this idea. This means YouTubers/Diamond+ Ranks could pick favorites. By this logic that would be discrimination. I do like the /spectator thing though (if that is not already a thing). /kick commands are for staff only for a reason.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Example Youtuber favorite is lezappen he has 1 million subscribers and the game is full (you could not enter) with an added command you could watch his game (do not play it but look at it) if you do not understand me
People would ghost for him, and there'd need to be slots in-game for people to spectate. Having these slots would pay a toll on the server as it requires more memory to run it, causing lag on other servers.

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
Ok. We already have the leaderboard so /kt isn't really needed, but I wouldn't mind if it was added. Neutral on this.

I don't quite understand 'UHC meet up to 1.9' It would be nice if you could elaborate.

More Spanish speaking helpers would be nice, I wouldn't mind too much as I speak English.

I don't really like the idea of diamond ranks joining an already started game, sorry but that is -1 from me.

The weather could cause lag, so I'm sorry but I don't really like that idea.

And the last one.... I definitely do not agree with. A diamond ranked player could simply kick everyone else in the game, or think someone is hacking and kick them when they are actually completely legitimate. -1 sorry.

Reactions: ChillyTree

DanielCRC

Sep 29, 2016
Costa Rica
I repeat the suggestion 1 diamonds and higher can kickear to 1 player per day (sometimes one is cheater that give disgust and one having rank could help to remove it from the game where one is playing) The kt is a kill top for See who does more kill within a match as competitive

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
I repeat the suggestion 1 diamonds and higher can kickear to 1 player per day (sometimes one is cheater that give disgust and one having rank could help to remove it from the game where one is playing) The kt is a kill top for See who does more kill within a match as competitive
Even with one player per day, this still could be abused.

Also, i actually said I quite liked the /kt idea, but it wasn't necessary

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom