Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DanielCRC

Sep 29, 2016
Costa Rica
You can add a new /kt [KillTop] command that is available in games like Skywars, Hunger Games, PvP FFA Mode and Eggwars etc.
Can add UHC meetup to 1.9
More Spanish-speaking helpers [I am Spanish]
The Diamonds and higher ranks can see a game already started
You can vote for the type of time[Sunny with lightning, rainy and thunderstorm]
Access to the command / report or / kick to report or kickear cheats from the game[Only diamonds and superior]

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
No idea what you mean, and to be clear no-one except for staff can kick players and ban players on the server. If that were to happen the server would crash.

Reactions: Gamerfull

DanielCRC

Sep 29, 2016
Costa Rica
When I speak of Kick it is not unlimited logic only 1 kick and not always or buy the kick with vanity points since we have too many points

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
Hey, if you speak spanish then feel free to type this in spanish if it is easier for you! There are already quite a few spanish speaking staff and members.
As staff there is @LanceDaniels and I believe that @Diogo can speak spanish as well. And I also speak spanish. ;)
I am guessing you mean the weather. I think this could be kind of cool, but wouldn't really work well in games.
I am not really sure what you mean by this, but I think this could be against the EULA.
Access to the command / report or / kick to report or kickear cheats from the game[Only diamonds and superior]
And this would also be a no, it is not necessary because if you want to report someone for breaking the rules then go here: https://reports.cubecraft.net
And in case you need guidelines for this, here they are: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reporting-guidelines-and-formating.136047/
And for the new report system: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-use-the-new-report-system.175577/
If we had this command a lot of legit players would get kicked and that would ruin their day. They did once have something similar but it was removed due to many fake reports and being way to time consuming for the staff. (The reports were also spammed)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
@LanceDaniels @CyanYellow
Boom 2 examples off the top of my head
You can add a new /kt [KillTop] command that is available in games like Skywars, Hunger Games, PvP FFA Mode and Eggwars etc.
why would they need to do that
There is already a leaderboard for kills in quite a few games
short answer
No Okay but seriously I doubt they will
You realise players count as entities right
You know how laggy that would get
Also what about people who want privacy (this also allows for people to stalk others)
Pretty sure that is considered weather not time in most cases they probably won't but okay I'll go with it
Access to the command / report or / kick to report or kickear cheats from the game[Only diamonds and superior
/report was abused and /kick would be too

Reactions: LanceDaniels

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I don't get exactly what you are trying to suggest.
I don't think having a choice to vote rainy, thunderstorm etc is a good idea, since it is dark and "scary" Lots of players may not like it and find it very annoying.
There are also quite a few Spanish Staff members, CyanYellow,HectorLalo,Diogo,Lance Daniels.

xMrExa

Novice Member
Dec 6, 2016
United States
Dont really understand what your trying to say kick people and report people with diamond rank... really lost here, explain more...

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I think that it isnt a Good idea for giving diamont rank+ commands like /kick. A helper cant do that Why a diamont rank+?

Your idea for adding more kinds of time is Nice. It would be Nice If you can vote for more kinds of time, But it isnt necessary

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
It could be helpful, but a top 5 exists aldready, so I don't think it's really necessary since CubeCraft isn't much of a competitive server.
IF you're talking about the UHC like Badlion does, CubeCraft has its own version of UHC.
It will be good, but they have to apply and they have to get selected. They can't select them randomly :P
I think you mean that they can 'Join' a game which has started? or is full. I don't think this is fair so It's a no from me.
Time votings exists, but Thunderstorms would make it chaotic and horrendous. Rain is a very ugly time to play in but rain could be added.
/Kick is something only Staff are allowed to use, and /report for only diamonds and above is also something that isn't going to happen, from what I heard, it was in use before but was severely abused, so it was removed.

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
You need to elaborate the crap out of this idea. (Sorry for language but crap isnt a bad word imo)

The title is "Big Suggestion"
From what i have read, there is nothing Big about it.
If you want a "Big Suggestion", this means about a page worth of explaining.

Also, can you tell me what each one is with an explanation?

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
New /kt command: I don't believe this is necessary, we already have leaderboards.
UHC meetup to 1.9: Could you elaborate what you mean by this?
More Spanish-speaking helpers: I'm glad you brought that up, I share the same opinion ;)
The Diamonds and higher ranks can see a game already started: Games have a limited amount of player slots, but is a decent suggestion that I can bring up to the rest of the team.
You can vote for the type of time[Sunny with lightning, rainy and thunderstorm]: I like some aspects of this suggestion.
Access to the command / report or / kick to report or kickear cheats from the game[Only diamonds and superior] : If diamond+ had the ability to kick players from the server, it would be anarchy :/
Good suggestions here ;)
You need to elaborate the crap out of this idea. (Sorry for language but crap isnt a bad word imo)

The title is "Big Suggestion"
From what i have read, there is nothing Big about it.
If you want a "Big Suggestion", this means about a page worth of explaining.

Also, can you tell me what each one is with an explanation?
Yes the post is missing a few explanations but by "big" I think he meant that he was grouping up multiple suggestions in one post.

Lilyboo

Apr 7, 2016
Grand Line (Shin Sekai/New world)
Not really needed, since you can see the top 5 players.
More Spanish-speaking helpers
As said above, there are a few.
/Kick and /report? Can be easily abused.
I don't really want stalkers.. Plus, the game would be kind of laggy.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Elaborate? Also, I'd prefer something other than a command to see the top kills.

Ehm.... I don't know what you mean by this...

In order to have more spanish helpers, we need spanish players to apply & make it a good application.

Again, what???? Explain it for me please.

Could cause players to lag out. Not everyone has a great enough computer to handle rain in Minecraft, and I don't want Optifine to be a must for them to avoid rain.

1 word. Abuse.
Why?
Diamond ranks may think that someone is hacking, but they could very well be wrong.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
it is the spectate feature
you can go into a game and spectate it
Ah okay:
Would allow ranks to ghost for each other, meaning that they have an advantage over non ranks, meaning that it could be against the EULA.

you know the scoreboard for each game
basically that except in command form (tracks kills)
I kind of wanted to see him improve his suggestion so others would understand. I already understood what he wanted there,

#getbarbecued

Jun 25, 2016
I only agree on one thing:
To be able to spectate an already started game or if your friend is online and was already playing before you it would be cool to be able to spectate their game.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom