Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

There is no way to brew pltions on any maps lol. In skywars there is a brewing stand but guess what? It has no fuel gg. How will I upgrade my potions now?

In lucky islands not a single map has any netherwart nor do any lucky blocks drop nether wart. I can get blaze powder but there’s no way to make any potion. The only potion I can make is a weakness potion, and in very circumstancial conditions- I need to kill a blaze, kill another one, make a stand, craft powder, get 2 kinds of mushrooms, a spider eye and sugar.

There isnt a single map where you can find sugar. If there is then gg. I can now make a weakness potion. But how about the others?

I can craft tipped arrows, sure. Thats great and all but thats limited to speed and healing tipped arrows, because those are the only lingering pots in lucky islands. Why would I shoot those at enemies?

Redstone is also very rare in lucky islands. Please make it possible to brew potions.

A

A pigeon

I hope you get happy, you can find sugar canes in the middle on the team map Oasis c;
Ok, now its possible to make weakness potions, but not any other potion because no netherwart, unless there is some netherwart in the mid at hell.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
You get potions in lucky blocks, you get gold/melons on the maps and in lucky blocks, you also get redstone and glowstone, there are blazes for fuel but no nether wart, brewing stands and little glowstone/redstone, I think having those items added to maps would certainly add more variety to the game for those that are looking for it, it's a nice suggestion.

Reactions: Facher and A pigeon
A

A pigeon

I forgot the name of the map but there is a map with brewing stands, the map looks like drought but there are gaps in semi-mid. Ugh I edit this reply tomorrow or smth.
Canyon but there’s no blaze powder for fuel

Reactions: Juskebat
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom