Votes: 30 88.2%
  • No 🤢

Votes: 4 11.8%

• Total voters

ElGera16

Jan 3, 2020
www.youtube.com
WE NEED LEADERBOARDS VISIBLE INTO CUBECRAFT GAMES
The purpose of visible leaderboards is to make the players known , this includes new players who join, who upon joining the server also have the opportunity to be there, but first of all, the leaderboards must be made known first. suggestion I make below:

BEDROCK EDITION :I suggest PLEASE that add one NPC VISIBLE on each lobby of the games with the 50th top players.
JAVA EDITION: I suggest PLEASE add the lobbies of each minigame after this add the NPCs VISIBLE with the top 10 players.

Last edited:

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I’m not sure if I would show all 50/200 that’s a lot of players... maybe too much to show with all the time. They can make in Bedrock like in Java that you can see the leaderboards when you click on the NPC for each game. I would maybe like to see a top10 in each lobby displayed a bit better. Maybe like the sentinel stats now or your stats for each game mode when we had the separate lobbies in Java. ( those days, I do remember them :) )

ElGera16

Jan 3, 2020
www.youtube.com
I’m not sure if I would show all 50/200 that’s a lot of players... maybe too much to show with all the time. They can make in Bedrock like in Java that you can see the leaderboards when you click on the NPC for each game. I would maybe like to see a top10 in each lobby displayed a bit better. Maybe like the sentinel stats now or your stats for each game mode when we had the separate lobbies in Java. ( those days, I do remember them :) )
Nice idea but an admin told me the purpose is more players can get into the leaderboards

May 29, 2020
This is a very good idea but I recommend to make the leaderboard just like in Hypixel click on daily, weekly or monthly and just 3 or 4 npc next to each other so it can be a top 150 to 200 players!!

Reactions: ElGera16

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
I kinda agree with you, because everyone who made it to the top should be noted.
However, while I do think this should be a thing, I believe that it should become a feature only for the top 5/top 10 players, because of two simple reasons:
1-It's not too hard to get on a leaderboard, because there are 200 places.In some gamodes, getting onto the leaderboard doesn't even require 1000 wins.
2-Where all of those people will be displayed?!?

May 29, 2020
Yess Liking this but then maybe top 50 is better because I know my friend and she is top 33rd and wouldn't want to have people from top 50 to be gone because they're like everyday online so it's a big deal if it would be only top 10

𝖜𝓲𝓲ʞєŋɖ

Novice Member
Jan 16, 2020
Netherlands
WE NEED LEADERBOARDS VISIBLE INTO CUBECRAFT GAMES
The purpose of visible leaderboards is to make the players known , this includes new players who join, who upon joining the server also have the opportunity to be there, but first of all, the leaderboards must be made known first. suggestion I make below:

BEDROCK EDITION :I suggest PLEASE that add one NPC VISIBLE on each lobby of the games with the 50th top players.
JAVA EDITION: I suggest PLEASE add the lobbies of each minigame after this add the NPCs VISIBLE with the top 10 players.
I think that they are gonna do that when the seperate lobby's are coming back. I think they're working on bringing the seperate lobbys back atm.

Herrero

Mar 4, 2017
They could use the texts which used to show stats before the big change. I don't think they will bring back the lobbies anytime soon and this idea would make leaderboards more visible.

Something I don't think would be added anytime soon is adding bigger spots for each game instead of a 3x3 area. They could make bigger areas for each games which are decorated with the most representative elements in each game. The featured game area would be decorated with elements from every game even if its only an armour stand holding a flag (to represent bw) or another one wearing wings (representing wing rush). Of course, this idea includes the leaderboards with the design they used to have, which is why I'm writing this idea on this thread.

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
A Skywars Island
[Java] No please, I just wanna see my hat on that leaderboard, jk, I don't really care.

The point is, if you want to return every old lobby, maybe it's too short to have every lobby full, it may takes long to get every game full. I think the way how to lobby is and the leaderboard too, it's fine. I believe some people don't like it, but it's better, Minecraft isn't really popular anymore though, in 2018 they updated in one big lobby because the games weren't popular.

The leaderboards became a new thing, you may saw 'tryhards' like everywhere, I think it was a good idea to challange people for the leaderboard in my eyes. I don't see a return in the old lobbies, it were good times but CubeCraft needed new changes, I think it isn't popular enough to return every lobby and also for the leaderboards, it's not really special to having the old leaderboards back in my opinion.

Wauterrr

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
The Unknown
Maybe give the top 5 a little wall of fame in the lobby after you joined a game. like it was in the old lobbys for skywars eggwars etc.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Top Bottom