Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
OK so right now there are a lot of different ffa maps which all suffer from the same fate. They are to complicated. They are HUGE. There are lots of buildings everywhere and it makes it very hard to find your way around. Having a map be big isnt bad, but it would be nice if it could be flat and open.

Thanks

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
I agree that the maps should be smaller, as that would make ffa far more playable for people without a good pc.
They shouldn’t make them flat though. There are many ffa servers that have flat, boring maps, and that just doesn’t fit Cubecraft.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I agree that the maps should be smaller, as that would make ffa far more playable for people without a good pc.
They shouldn’t make them flat though. There are many ffa servers that have flat, boring maps, and that just doesn’t fit Cubecraft.
The best kind of ffa map would be almost like a minerware map, only larger. You have a large open area to pvp in, and then on the outskirts you have nice structures that are decorative but cant actually be entered. Thats the way some other ffa servers do it and it is way more fun to play on.

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
The best kind of ffa map would be almost like a minerware map, only larger. You have a large open area to pvp in, and then on the outskirts you have nice structures that are decorative but cant actually be entered. Thats the way some other ffa servers do it and it is way more fun to play on.
As I said in the part you replied to, that wouldn't really fit CubeCraft.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
TimBDay.jpeg

Happy Bday Tim :)
Closing in on 30!
RobinDn wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Desiderata wrote on Hoshi's profile.
20240503_083859.jpg
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis på födelsedagen!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on ItzJqlmer's profile.
Gefeliciteerd maatje! <3
Top Bottom