Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DronkenMc

Member
Oct 12, 2018
1
2
2
46
Can you make something so that we can select Maps that we do not like so that when we press play again that we are not placed in that folder there are a few maps in skywars that I do not like to play. This will give us more play fun and less time

i hope u can make this :)
 

Zaphly

Well-Known Member
Oct 25, 2017
303
291
139
22
the Netherlands
Can you make something so that we can select Maps that we do not like so that when we press play again that we are not placed in that folder there are a few maps in skywars that I do not like to play. This will give us more play fun and less time

i hope u can make this :)
Nice idea! Let's hope so! ;)
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Parkr wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
MiddaySky wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
MiddaySky wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations & Best of luck, I believe in you! 💜
Top Bottom