Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DronkenMc

Member
Oct 12, 2018
1
2
2
46
Can you make something so that we can select Maps that we do not like so that when we press play again that we are not placed in that folder there are a few maps in skywars that I do not like to play. This will give us more play fun and less time

i hope u can make this :)
 

Zaphly

Well-Known Member
Oct 25, 2017
303
291
139
22
the Netherlands
Can you make something so that we can select Maps that we do not like so that when we press play again that we are not placed in that folder there are a few maps in skywars that I do not like to play. This will give us more play fun and less time

i hope u can make this :)
Nice idea! Let's hope so! ;)
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom