Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Spectators need to be able to view the shop. Right now, whenever i go to the shop in mid, i can view it for like half a second before getting critted out and eliminated. If spectators could view the shop, you would actually be able to know what the new items were and how much they cost

Reactions: LlTE

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I don’t think this is needed, part of Eggwars is knowing how much everything costs so that you know how much you need of every resource.
Those little things make the difference between a good player and an excellent player.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I don’t think this is needed, part of Eggwars is knowing how much everything costs so that you know how much you need of every resource.
Those little things make the difference between a good player and an excellent player.
You cant look at the shop because every1 kills you in like 2 seconds after you start looking at the shop. This is definitely needed. Part of being a good player is recgonizing that some people need to get used to a new game and not go fully sweat mode on them.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
You can't look at the shop because every1 kills you in like 2 seconds after you start looking at the shop. This is definitely needed. Part of being a good player is recognizing that some people need to get used to a new game and not go fully sweat mode on them.
If that really what's happening, your solution won't work. You still have to buy those things. Which takes more than 2 seconds.
On top of that, you should when to use the shop and when not to.
I really don't see a reason why this should be added,
On top, not all players have a team-mate to spectate, that wouldn't be fair for everyone.
I'm sorry, but I don't think I'll change my mind about this soon.
Could you add a poll? So everyone can vote without having to write a message.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Lol it would work. Ppl cant kill spectators cuz threr already dead
If that really what's happening, your solution won't work. You still have to buy those things. Which takes more than 2 seconds.
On top, not all players have a team-mate to spectate, that wouldn't be fair for everyone.
w

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Lol it would work. Ppl cant kill spectators cuz threr already dead im just talking about prices of stuff and what the new stuff is. Maybe adding a menu for this in the main lobby?
w

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
I do agree that knowing what stuff costs is part of being a good player tho. Im just irritated because i cant get a chance to look at the shop because the new beta mode is just tryhards for days

LlTE

Jul 20, 2019
Turkey
Indeed there is a similar addition to this. When you come back again from death, you have protection from hitting for a certain period. I think this is sufficient and it does not need to buy from the store when you are spectator.

404Owl

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
the procrasti-nation
Indeed there is a similar addition to this. When you come back again from death, you have protection from hitting for a certain period. I think this is sufficient and it does not need to buy from the store when you are spectator.
Yes but the protection isnt long enogh to have a fair chance at viewing the new shop

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

sneaketh peeketh

1716565281914.png
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Congrats on 75 messages!
Reesle wrote on AuraVSTz's profile.
Yoo thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums :D
Muhh wrote on AuraVSTz's profile.
Ty for the follow!
Frontlane wrote on AuraVSTz's profile.
Thanks the follow, and welcome to the forums 🦦
Top Bottom