Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
After playing EggWars so far after the new update, I personally don’t mind the update too much. (However, my greatest strength on EggWars used to be with the Punch I bow, which costed 25 diamonds in the shop. It’s still possible to get one, but it’s a little more challenging now).

One occasional issue is one or more players taking over the center, but that is mostly a problem on maps with smaller center islands, like Magic (Teams of 4).

Reactions: Fesa

wTBone

Aug 11, 2022
As everyone says, please change it back, Overpowered Eggwars is Overpowered Skywars but with Eggwars tweaks. And is annoying.
The devs say they are not going to revert the update, but they have made some changes that made it better and hopefully will continue.

KalGaming

Jul 19, 2023
To [Cubecraft Team]

Hi. I just want to make everything clear here, the new eggwars update isn't good at all (This is my opinion)
And I wrote this to clarify how to make it better, that you definitely will gain the players that left the server for good..
Not going to talk about the features or anything that I disliked in the new update. All what I want Cubecraft team from you is to separate the seasons.. Just make season 1 separated from the season 2!
Just how the season 2 (Beta) was.. Whoever wants to play on the new season, Ok no problem go ahead, but what about those who doesn't like this new season? That's why I said get season 1 back. Separate them. Make something in the main lobby that teleport you to season 1 or season 2.. and that stands for the upcoming seasons too.. believe me Cubecraft if you do this I bet all those who left will get back, including me. I started to rarely play on the server just because of this new eggwars update. So please Cubecraft, do what I've suggested.
Thanks.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom