Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Mr Jii Gamer

Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I think it would be awesome if there were more ways to customize beds. Like, I want to be able to change the color of the sheets and the headboard. I also think it would be cool to be able to add a footboard and rails to the bed. What do you think?
I want to see a skins for the bed like egg wars

TheOrderOfSapphire

Sapherator
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I think it would be awesome if there were more ways to customize beds. Like, I want to be able to change the color of the sheets and the headboard. I also think it would be cool to be able to add a footboard and rails to the bed. What do you think?

I have always wanted to have a bed wars skins for bed wars it would be so cool haha xD

AuraVSTz

May 18, 2024
Milkyway Galaxy
Pronouns
He/Him
I have always wanted to have a bed wars skins for bed wars it would be so cool haha xD
I really appreciate your response to my suggestion of adding customized beds to Bedwars. It means a lot to me that you took the time to reply. I would be overjoyed if your team were to add this feature to the game.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I thought my stomach was making weird noises... turned out it was the frog in the lobby, I don't know what's real anymore
CrystalLegend01 wrote on karem's profile.
Hi there, welcome to the forums!
Thjis wrote on Kloska's profile.
Hey TIm
1718558257017.jpeg

"hwldseiqlxtcghnm,nk,m./;'[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[["
-Cat
Reesle wrote on gio.1482's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Top Bottom