Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ArGus_5155

Novice Member
Oct 2, 2020
Chile

Eggwars Season 2 Beta has been an update that left many of us disappointed and that drained our urge to play anymore. Therfore, I've come up with some suggestions that, in my opinion, will bring the Eggwars players back.

Suggestions:

• Old Shop

One of the things that we, as players, all agree is that the shop prices have increased way to much. As much as we see how you are trying to make emeralds more useful, the game is far less enjoyable.
My suggestion is to go back to the old prices and simply add the new items, just like it has always been.

• Kits

Another thing that has been affected with the newest update were the kits. At least, in the OverPowered the kits of miner and baker were nerfed/downgraded.
Before, the Miner Kit used to grant you an Efficiency V stone pickaxe, now its Efficiency III and made of wood. It may not seem like a big change, but it is as the durability of the pickaxe is now far lower and Efficiency III is far slower.
The Baker Kit granted you about 10 bread and 14 beef, unlike the 2 bread and 4 beef it gives you now.
I suggest to go back to the old Miner Kit and to increase the number of food in the Baker Kit to 4 bread and 6 beef. That way, they will both have better utility and a bigger durability.

• Protection IV and other enchantments

I think we all agree that in OverPowered items we NEED protection IV and also the base enchantments from before, since as the name says it is "OverPowered" and not "normal" with other items and the same prices for the blocks.
My suggestion is to go back to OverPowered's base enchantments like protection, sharpness, and efficiency. New enchantments can be added just as a Boost

that is all
have a good day :)

matthr

Aug 7, 2023

Eggwars Season 2 Beta has been an update that left many of us disappointed and that drained our urge to play anymore. Therfore, I've come up with some suggestions that, in my opinion, will bring the Eggwars players back.

Suggestions:

• Old Shop

One of the things that we, as players, all agree is that the shop prices have increased way to much. As much as we see how you are trying to make emeralds more useful, the game is far less enjoyable.
My suggestion is to go back to the old prices and simply add the new items, just like it has always been.

• Kits

Another thing that has been affected with the newest update were the kits. At least, in the OverPowered the kits of miner and baker were nerfed/downgraded.
Before, the Miner Kit used to grant you an Efficiency V stone pickaxe, now its Efficiency III and made of wood. It may not seem like a big change, but it is as the durability of the pickaxe is now far lower and Efficiency III is far slower.
The Baker Kit granted you about 10 bread and 14 beef, unlike the 2 bread and 4 beef it gives you now.
I suggest to go back to the old Miner Kit and to increase the number of food in the Baker Kit to 4 bread and 6 beef. That way, they will both have better utility and a bigger durability.

• Protection IV and other enchantments

I think we all agree that in OverPowered items we NEED protection IV and also the base enchantments from before, since as the name says it is "OverPowered" and not "normal" with other items and the same prices for the blocks.
My suggestion is to go back to OverPowered's base enchantments like protection, sharpness, and efficiency. New enchantments can be added just as a Boost

that is all
have a good day :)
I agree but what’s most annoying for me is the devs making obsidian more expensive and removing glass blocks from the game.

epicforce07

Feb 23, 2021
I agree but what’s most annoying for me is the devs making obsidian more expensive and removing glass blocks from the game.
I swear glass was blastproof too and with blastballs costing diamonds there are a lot more of them in an everyday game so this just shows you how minimal they thought about this update as a whole and how it would affect the community. It wasn’t needed either.

Reactions: matthr
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on caraMel's profile.
cara mel you are my biggest hater ily
1714232286010.png
Desiderata wrote on Centuria's profile.
congrats on being able to drive a car

should've said it here instead of posting it on the fhg topic :(
will you guys still love me if chapter 4 turns out to be shorter and more underwhelming
Xi1m wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
if u havent kept up with the jjk leaks then dont watch
but if you want spoilers well…
Eli wrote on FxVoidz's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Top Bottom