Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lecura

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Pronouns
They/Them
I prefer the chef kit, which contains some bread, apples, and golden apples.
I can rush immediately without wasting time on making food. :)
(the diamond kit is very useful as well)

Deann

what's a bug 🍪
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jul 2, 2017
the agency
It's already been said, but the best kit is easily between diamonds or tank, leaning towards tank after the nerf to diamonds.

Reactions: Mqxti

CedricFresh

Novice Member
May 15, 2020
on bedrock, the best kit is probably the builder, as you can get a weapon from a (lucky) block without having to worry about getting building blocks to do a rush.

However, if you don't get a weapon/craft one after opening every block near you, then that's just unfortunate, and you'll have to rely on your opponents deciding to take knockback or not.

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
I would say diamonds because you can become very strong. You get 7 diamonds. You could make diamond leggings, Diamond helmet + diamond sword, diamond boots + diamond axe, etc. Also it helps to be prepared for a rush. If you use diamonds, I reckon the first thing you do is get a log, craft planks, craft those planks into a stick, go find a crafting table because there should be a crafting table in every map, and then craft a diamond sword or axe.

Reactions: Josher

Zerynn

May 5, 2019
The Netherlands
Idk really, I don't think 1 kit is the best.
For some maps tank is the best (the map like pond and bonsai) but for other maps I think diamonds is the best (maps like nest and western)

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
Idk really, I don't think 1 kit is the best.
For some maps tank is the best (the map like pond and bonsai) but for other maps I think diamonds is the best (maps like nest and western)
  • Hey! Please do not necro-post. This is replying to threads which haven't been posted on within 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived. Does not apply to news posts, games, map submissions or introduction threads.

-Locked 🔒

Reactions: Zerynn
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters