Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 22, 2021
pretty straightforward. best client that works on xbox one that isn’t just a texture pack called a client *cough* astral *cough* and thats allowed on cc

Furzide

Novice Member
May 12, 2020
your mum's house
pretty straightforward. best client that works on xbox one that isn’t just a texture pack called a client *cough* astral *cough* and thats allowed on cc
there is no way to run unsigned code on an xbox without using it's developer mode, and even then you would need to find a modified version of minecraft that is made to run within xbox's sandbox. things such as toggle sprint/sneak are possible through the use of external devices that can be programmed to simulate different inputs.

(or just put duct tape on your ctrl key)

Jul 22, 2021
there is no way to run unsigned code on an xbox without using it's developer mode, and even then you would need to find a modified version of minecraft that is made to run within xbox's sandbox. things such as toggle sprint/sneak are possible through the use of external devices that can be programmed to simulate different inputs.

(or just put duct tape on your ctrl key)
their is

Jul 22, 2021
can a mod lock this thread please? i got a ps5 for chirstmas and i dont need this and it hasn’t been helpful

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom