Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lil naz x

Nov 12, 2016
england
I don't really know how to start an "intro" of so I'm just gonna point out the main things about me ;).
(It's thundering at the time of me writing this so I'm scarEd)

General info

My name is not "Insurgency" (lol) it's actually Nazish Siddiqui. Weird name? I think not! I was born in England on the 8th of January 2003, (3 months prior to when I was supposed to be born, making me premature :eek:) making me 14, and I study 1 year above my own year. I'm currently doing my GCES's. (people say I'm smart but i say otherwise). I have an obnoxious bigger sister who enjoys to cuss at me a lot (I do it back, dw).

Hobbies

I love to go outside and climb, but I also love staying at home writing Sci-Fi stories for contests and reading mathematical and philosophical books. I also enjoy making Animations and banners for friends and people on the forums! (Can't do any atm). I play video games such as Injustice 2, GTA 5, COD BO2 & 3 and The crew.

Outro

So that was my (belated) intro! Let me know if you have any of the same hobbies as me, bai!

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
Hey, good intro. You have really interestings hobbies, writing sci-fi stories and reading maths and philosophical books? sounds very intellectual :P.

Nice to meet you.

Exull

Jan 3, 2017
www.cubecraft.net
Hi there!
Nice to meet you! You have made a very good introduction! Maybe you could tell us when and how did you discover CubeCraft.:p

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hello @Insurgency

Nice to know a lot more about you. You're a smart boy ;). I would be awesome if you can make a banner for me. I know that you are busy at the moment, but Maybe when you have time. Enjoy the forums here!!

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on dave12555's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! If you require assistance with something, feel free to reach out to me or a staff member for help! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #54-
The original Enderman had green eyes, and emitted smoke particles. They were later changed to purple eyes, and now Enderman emit purple teleportation particles instead of smoke.
Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Top Bottom