1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Being able to preview a custom kit duel

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by awesomebutter234, Jul 4, 2016.

?

Potato(yes) or Tomato(no)

1. Potato(yes)

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. Tomato(no)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. awesomebutter234

awesomebutter234 Member

Reason why I'm suggesting this is because I sometimes go to the duel lobby and go with custom kit duels, and then the person that challenged me used a custom kit that has like prot 4 diamond, resistance 4 and God apples which just ends up in a tie due to timer, and a waste of my time. My guess is that a good amount people really like the waste your time, can't win due to armor and effects custom kits.

2. A Christmas Hangar

A Christmas Hangar Member

Home Page:
    This is a great idea, however this is useless, you just "Custom Duel" someone for fun (you do not win points). +0,5

3. awesomebutter234

awesomebutter234 Member

It's not fun if they made it so you have to wait out the timer or just leave due to the op gear, unless fun for people is just hitting with weapons knowing full well they are dealing no damage.

4. Anmazing

Anmazing Helper Staff Member Helper

I sometimes accept custom duels myself, from random people. If it turns out to be a super-overpowered one, I simply leave the fight. Even if you care about your stats, you're still not losing anything, considering that it's a custom duel. Although, one thing that would be cool is if you could see a preview of the kit's inventory by clicking on kits name in the chat.