Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
So this is just a small improvement to the site, which won't change much, but it is usefull in my opinion.

What I want is:
  • Being able to edit a message that is posted by yourself on your own or on someone's profile. Currently you're only able to remove the message.
  • Being able to remove a message posted by yourself under a thread. Currently you're only able to edit the message.
I've had some posts on my profile that contain wrong information, which is the main reason for making this thread.

Let me know what you think about it.
-Rick

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
This has been suggested before and I think it's been denied because "You can edit the message if you say something against the rules, and get away with it." which.. is in my opinion bs because you can do that already with tread messages.
Anway, I agree. It's really annoying to make a mistake in your message and to have to either wait like 50-40s? I don't remember tje exact time. Or remove it, fix the mistake, probably wait like 20-30s. depending on how fast you write. Then post it again.

Reactions: RickDeKlomp

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I've never thought about it before but I always noticed it haha. I can't say more than it's a simple addition to the forums.

It's really annoying to make a mistake in your message and to have to either wait like 50-40s? I don't remember tje exact time. Or remove it, fix the mistake, probably wait like 20-30s. depending on how fast you write. Then post it again.
They already lowered that cooldown for members, right? You always had to wait 60 seconds before you could post again first, but I thought they already lowered it.

Reactions: RickDeKlomp

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
I've never thought about it before but I always noticed it haha. I can't say more than it's a simple addition to the forums.

They already lowered that cooldown for members, right? You always had to wait 60 seconds before you could post again first, but I thought they already lowered it.
Ye but it's still a pain to wait.

Reactions: Ducky
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Livvv wrote on Kloska's profile.
Grattis ankis! ^-^
AnolTongi wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday Klosk!!!!!
Wishing you a fun weekend 💛
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Since I know you like these AI images:
Here is one for your Birthday Tim, enjoy this day!
1714740689209.png
marshduck11 wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday fellow duck!
Top Bottom