Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!
This discussion focuses on BedWars, try to stay on topic!

Which do you like?

  • BedWars

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • EggWars

    Votes: 10 62.5%

  • Total voters
    16
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tatsu

Mod
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jan 14, 2019
48
162
114
23
CubeCraft
Pronouns
He/Him
I remember when I used to play a party of 10 with my friends in the 10vs10 maps in Eggwars, these were wonderful days!
 
  • Heart
Reactions: yurisatori0312
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
Top Bottom