Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kai_Way

Nov 13, 2021
Scotland
www.planetminecraft.com
I think it's cool trying out these new items but... I have my likes and dislikes both of these and most of the people I've spoken to in the game do as well.

From my experience, I find that the regeneration helmet is a little OP. Even odd considering there are already three methods of getting regeneration: golden apple, regeneration totem and the regeneration you can buy for 10 diamonds. With all of these combined it's a disaster for any other player having to fight them if they dont have the same gear. I had a battle that lasted 5 minutes because the player that was on my island had all of these things; both I and my teammate were doing zero damage to them (this being iron swords against iron armour).

In another game, I was in a situation where I was lucky if I could move this player a block from where they were standing from the lack of knockback because of the anti-KB helmet. It took both me and my teammate baiting this player near the edge and hitting them at the same time to finally get them into the void.

Overall I just don't think we need another way to regenerate health quickly. The Anti-KB helmet on the other hand; I'm on the fence about it, it's something different and new but I think its effectiveness needs to be reduced a little bit for it to be more enjoyable. If they are here to stay, nothing is changed about them these items they both need to be at least more expensive.

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: Reesle and Matriox
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
JokeKaedee wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Aw no what :( Thanks for everything SandCookie xx
JellyFish01 wrote on Fesa's profile.
umm? yall okay?
1714824919312.png
After coming back home after staying in the UK for a while, CubeCraft has became unplayable for me due to the region issue which is currently known and are being fixed as we speak, so I'll not be playing the server for the next few days due to this which upsets me because this is my favorite server. I understand your pain now guys
Top Bottom