Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kai_Way

Nov 13, 2021
Scotland
www.planetminecraft.com
I think it's cool trying out these new items but... I have my likes and dislikes both of these and most of the people I've spoken to in the game do as well.

From my experience, I find that the regeneration helmet is a little OP. Even odd considering there are already three methods of getting regeneration: golden apple, regeneration totem and the regeneration you can buy for 10 diamonds. With all of these combined it's a disaster for any other player having to fight them if they dont have the same gear. I had a battle that lasted 5 minutes because the player that was on my island had all of these things; both I and my teammate were doing zero damage to them (this being iron swords against iron armour).

In another game, I was in a situation where I was lucky if I could move this player a block from where they were standing from the lack of knockback because of the anti-KB helmet. It took both me and my teammate baiting this player near the edge and hitting them at the same time to finally get them into the void.

Overall I just don't think we need another way to regenerate health quickly. The Anti-KB helmet on the other hand; I'm on the fence about it, it's something different and new but I think its effectiveness needs to be reduced a little bit for it to be more enjoyable. If they are here to stay, nothing is changed about them these items they both need to be at least more expensive.

• Agree
  • Disagree
Reactions: Reesle and Matriox
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
OH MY GOD YOURE BAACK
Reesle wrote on Magda_Korra's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Reesle wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Real Verbramdt?! 😱
Either way, Welcome (or welcome back) to the Forums!
Reesle wrote on nahumcin's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thanks for everything, Soul :) Good luck with your future endeavors!
Top Bottom