Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

wol_

Dec 30, 2020
When should the side quests for the final Swamp island open up? I was expecting them to start happening when the swamp island started. I've done many of the main quests for the Swamp island (sugar rush, jewelsmith, bully, glucose overdose, illustrious finery etc...), but none of the side quests have triggered.

Is there a progression map showing when they should trigger or appear, or is this a bug?

Current Quests I have active:
* Nether assault (blocked due to blaze spawners not working currently)
* Oakenstein (The only one from the swamp island I've got)
* Venom and Vitality (Birch Forest side quest)
* Trophy Hunter (Extreme Hills side quest)
* Acacia Grove (Savannah side quest)
* Pescatarian (Jungle side quest)

Any ideas? Thanks!

Last edited:

wol_

Dec 30, 2020
I think I fell down at the first hurdle of: "Don't equip a shield in your shield slot, you wont be able to remove it, it doesn't work at all, and it blocks your screen." as I had put it in my off-hand slot before I even had that quest!

I'll see if doing it with my normal hand-slot helps push it along!

wol_

Dec 30, 2020
Managed to complete the deflection tactics one (didn't realise it worked okay on the normal slot, rather than the shield slot!), and no new quests opened up. :-(

Rebinding

Jan 20, 2021
Here is the full quest guide for every island! :)

LINK:

Reactions: wol_

wol_

Dec 30, 2020
For anyone else looking in the future, the answer from @driima: "Swampland side quests unlock when you complete Violent Delights."

50 blocks of iron later and they've unlocked!

Jul 27, 2020
just buy water buckets and empty them, I made the mistake of getting iron from gens, and I have a bridge of the things, costing over 200m.
pls note: it took me 5 harvests 2 get
It literally saves money to sell the iron and buy buckets rather than crafting them, unless they changed the prices since I last checked

Last edited:

Finixly

Forum Expert
Jun 17, 2018
Beverly Hills
just buy water buckets and empty them, I made the mistake of getting iron from gens, and I have a bridge of the things, costing over 200m.
pls note: it took me 5 harvests 2 get it
Please do not necro-post. This is replying to threads that haven't been replied to in 3 weeks. They are not allowed to be revived. Make sure to read our forum rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/rules/ Thank you in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Frontlane's profile.
That's an interesting tag in your name.
GiGaGekkies wrote on deoxyq's profile.
Happy Birthday!
GiGaGekkies wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom