Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

harkness37

Jun 26, 2020
Its stupid that you can make rails but cant make minecarts. People will just make 3000 rails then suddenly realise you cant make minecarts, and hours of effort have suddenly been wasted. YOU SHOULD WARN PEOPLE OR DISABLE RAIL CRAFTING

Ben1206

Jun 27, 2020
Its stupid that you can make rails but cant make minecarts. People will just make 3000 rails then suddenly realise you cant make minecarts, and hours of effort have suddenly been wasted. YOU SHOULD WARN PEOPLE OR DISABLE RAIL CRAFTING
Rails can be used decoratively

liixhulk

Jul 5, 2020
dont use the book to make them put the iron in without the book

Reactions: Conea64

harkness37

Jun 26, 2020
dont use the book to make them put the iron in without the book
lmao THAT DOESN'T WORK, please don't tell lies.

Annotation 2020-07-06 183047.png
Annotation 2020-07-06 183029.png

Conea64

Forum Expert
Jun 27, 2020
EUROPE
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
You cannot make the minecart on bedrock, you should post this as a suggestion. Rails are still a thing because they can be used as decor.

(They probably haven't added it yet because it is already really glitchy)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Is that a bird? Is that an apron? No, it's a peanut and jelly sandwich that wants revenge!:D
caraMel wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow! ✨
Muhh wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
OMG yall. Thank all of you who wished my a happy birthday. I never felt this recognized ever in my life :).
99th_DutchScary wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow! :D
Top Bottom