Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
Hey so as most of you know bedrock players are at a huge disadvantage when it comes to reporting bugs in general. This is because most players are on mobile and controller players. This means that most bugs will go unreported. I think it would be easier if there was a thread formatting all the requirements for a bug report.

I also think that a little less copy and paste responses would be nice. I mean most mods/helpers copy the same thing for locking threads and rejecting reports. I know one example where a user posted 1 message which was on a thread that happened to be 3 weeks old, it of course got locked. The user never posted a thread after that. I feel like that could have been avoided by just having responses that are not just

“Please avoid necro-posting this is posting on theads that have not been responded to in 21 days - locked”

Ko7a

Novice Member
Nov 22, 2020
Egypt and Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
“Please avoid necro-posting this is posting on theads that have not been responded to in 21 days - locked”
What are mods or helpers supposed to say else there nothing else they can say to necro-posting. Yeah sure they copy past but why would a mod type out the same thing 20 times but it's just written in a different way. If they did that responses for reports or appeals would take ages.

Ko7a

Novice Member
Nov 22, 2020
Egypt and Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
I think it would be easier if there was a thread formatting all the requirements for a bug report.
Mate HERE a thread that is PINNED in the bedrock report and bug section where it says if there is a bug please use this sub-format. This thread has been there SINCE 2 SEP 2019

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Thjis wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Thanks for the follow! ❤️
Thjis wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Bday!
Basketman wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom