Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Pyups🎄

Novice Member
Apr 13, 2020
a jolly rancher
Hey so as most of you know bedrock players are at a huge disadvantage when it comes to reporting bugs in general. This is because most players are on mobile and controller players. This means that most bugs will go unreported. I think it would be easier if there was a thread formatting all the requirements for a bug report.

I also think that a little less copy and paste responses would be nice. I mean most mods/helpers copy the same thing for locking threads and rejecting reports. I know one example where a user posted 1 message which was on a thread that happened to be 3 weeks old, it of course got locked. The user never posted a thread after that. I feel like that could have been avoided by just having responses that are not just

“Please avoid necro-posting this is posting on theads that have not been responded to in 21 days - locked”

Ko7a

Novice Member
Nov 22, 2020
Egypt and Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
“Please avoid necro-posting this is posting on theads that have not been responded to in 21 days - locked”
What are mods or helpers supposed to say else there nothing else they can say to necro-posting. Yeah sure they copy past but why would a mod type out the same thing 20 times but it's just written in a different way. If they did that responses for reports or appeals would take ages.

Ko7a

Novice Member
Nov 22, 2020
Egypt and Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
I think it would be easier if there was a thread formatting all the requirements for a bug report.
Mate HERE a thread that is PINNED in the bedrock report and bug section where it says if there is a bug please use this sub-format. This thread has been there SINCE 2 SEP 2019

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

If you all are ever bored, just start building without a plan, this can be creative or survival (I did survival for a little more of a challange)
Here’s what I built so far:
B22AB95D-EF10-4D0C-9AAA-6F7DA57CC8F6.png
0603A5F8-5FD3-4BFC-A340-A6FEBEDB7FD6.png
5B4F68E2-BFC4-49F6-9E85-EC09FDA80969.png
AnolTongi wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
👀
GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Congratulations on senior moderator!

Oh wait... not yet...
UncleSpect wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Hqteful pfp ??????
Hello people of the forums! Please suggest me your best Summer themed names for Summer
Top Bottom