Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Hey all!

Bedrock is showing to have a lot more popularity than Java nowadays, and now that PS4 has joined bedrock and will soon have access to featured servers as well, I do believe bedrock will be more fun and successful with more available games.

I believe that some games that used to be on CubeCraft java would be great additions to CubeCraft bedrock; because of the popularity of CubeCraft bedrock in comparison to java, I do believe adding these games will make the server even better and more unique compared to the other featured servers on Bedrock.

Examples of games that could be added to CubeCraft Bedrock Edition would be:

Bingo - Bingo was great and was a unique game and I believe this would work well on the Bedrock Edition too! There are a lot of requests for it to be added back on java, so Bedrock players would love it!

UHC - CubeCraft UHC lost it’s popularity on java, but on Bedrock, I believe this could be successful due to the large number of players. Plus none of the other featured servers have UHC. It would make CubeCraft stand out? Right?

Spleef - Spleef has always been a fun, classic mini game since day one, and spleef is available to play on bedrock via the Minecraft store. So this would definitely work! Layer spleef specifically could work well and would be a very fun addition!

FFA, Duels and Assasination - Bedrock really could do with some more PVP game modes! I believe these would be good additions to bedrock also!

Wing Rush - There was a similar game mode called ‘Glide’ that was featured on old versions of Console Minecraft such as Xbox 360 and the old PS4 edition. This could be a fun mini game to add too!

If you have any more suggestions, feel free to comment! I strongly believe CubeCraft Bedrock needs to be spiced up a little bit! Especially due to its’ growing popularity!

Thank you for reading! (It’s been a while since I have made a suggestion on the forums).

____

Sep 14, 2019
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
mobile.twitter.com
Hey all!

Bedrock is showing to have a lot more popularity than Java nowadays, and now that PS4 has joined bedrock and will soon have access to featured servers as well, I do believe bedrock will be more fun and successful with more available games.

I believe that some games that used to be on CubeCraft java would be great additions to CubeCraft bedrock; because of the popularity of CubeCraft bedrock in comparison to java, I do believe adding these games will make the server even better and more unique compared to the other featured servers on Bedrock.

Examples of games that could be added to CubeCraft Bedrock Edition would be:

Bingo - Bingo was great and was a unique game and I believe this would work well on the Bedrock Edition too! There are a lot of requests for it to be added back on java, so Bedrock players would love it!

UHC - CubeCraft UHC lost it’s popularity on java, but on Bedrock, I believe this could be successful due to the large number of players. Plus none of the other featured servers have UHC. It would make CubeCraft stand out? Right?

Spleef - Spleef has always been a fun, classic mini game since day one, and spleef is available to play on bedrock via the Minecraft store. So this would definitely work! Layer spleef specifically could work well and would be a very fun addition!

FFA, Duels and Assasination - Bedrock really could do with some more PVP game modes! I believe these would be good additions to bedrock also!

Wing Rush - There was a similar game mode called ‘Glide’ that was featured on old versions of Console Minecraft such as Xbox 360 and the old PS4 edition. This could be a fun mini game to add too!

If you have any more suggestions, feel free to comment! I strongly believe CubeCraft Bedrock needs to be spiced up a little bit! Especially due to its’ growing popularity!

Thank you for reading! (It’s been a while since I have made a suggestion on the forums).

I do agree with the fact that Bedrock lacks some games. On the other hand, the capabilities within Bedrock are far more limited when it comes to developing. Partially, I truly hope that the Bedrock developing team will manage to actualize the addition of altered minigames. +1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

cryptofrogz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats 🥳
qKhalidd wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congrats on helper!
qKhalidd wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congrats & welcome back!
Thjis wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations Skatee
Thjis wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratts Schul :)
Top Bottom