Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

IamTed3000

Feb 28, 2023
Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi, I got an idea last night to add Lucky Block Challenges to Cube Craft. I imagine it like this:

• Challenges: I mean Challenges like: Break 100 Lucky Blocks or kill 20 Players in Lucky Block Teams of Four. As a reward for the tasks, there would then be points for special rewards such as a new name title (e.g. The Challenger).

• For one done Challenge you can earn 1-5 Points (Depending on the difficulty)
  • The Shop could look so: Name Title „THE CHALLENGER“ for 30 Points.
I hope you like my Idea. Greetings Ted
PS: You could do that for other Gamemodes too.

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
You can create suggestions Here
This post already is in the suggestions category :)
1685873455231.png

Hi, I got an idea last night to add Lucky Block Challenges to Cube Craft. I imagine it like this:

• Challenges: I mean Challenges like: Break 100 Lucky Blocks or kill 20 Players in Lucky Block Teams of Four. As a reward for the tasks, there would then be points for special rewards such as a new name title (e.g. The Challenger).

• For one done Challenge you can earn 1-5 Points (Depending on the difficulty)
  • The Shop could look so: Name Title „THE CHALLENGER“ for 30 Points.
I hope you like my Idea. Greetings Ted
PS: You could do that for other Gamemodes too.
I think the idea of challenges is great, Adds something to do and is similar to a feature on java that they have

Lyriie

Sr. Mod
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Mar 31, 2018
As Salty said, there is a similar feature on Java which I would absolutely love to see on Bedrock! It was a planned feature in the past, but as the backlog section of the updates board has been removed, I'm not going to assume that it still is, though I do hope so. Also, if cosmetic rewards would be on offer for this, I think they would need to be quite difficult to get to motivate people to complete these challenges.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom