Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello guys hope your having a good day.Today I present what I think could make lb even better.

Visible leaderboards
It will work like this.It will show top 50 for every game so using ew has an example it will show solos, duos, squads, and mega.They’ll be placed in every lobby with a special feature it will show 10 at a time and to go down you right click.

Leaderboards on the website
There should be an area where you can see leaderboards on the forums.

Leaderboard Prefix
Instead of showing up in chat it will appear above a player as it will follow “ @InsaneOrbitzz “ thread about prefixes.It will appear like this.Example I’m 35th on lb when I last checked so I’ll appear #35_Squads_Ew.Top three will have 1#_Squads_ew 2#_Squads_ew 3#_Squads_ew just remember I used squads as an example all game prefixes are mw sw ctf bridges ew li sg.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi!
Visible leaderboards
It will work like this.It will show top 50 for every game so using ew has an example it will show solos, duos, squads, and mega.They’ll be placed in every lobby with a special feature it will show 10 at a time and to go down you right click.
I really like this idea and think this could be a really cool addition to the lobbies. However I prefer having visual leaderboards how Java used to have them a few years ago: for every gamemode somewhere in the lobby a visual leaderboard showing the top 5 players.
It's in the back in this screenshot:
2018-03-08_18.54.05.png
Leaderboards on the website
There should be an area where you can see leaderboards on the forums.
Before the forums update a few months ago there was a place with the leaderboards on the forums, I agree. +1
Leaderboard Prefix
Instead of showing up in chat it will appear above a player as it will follow “ @InsaneOrbitzz “ thread about prefixes.It will appear like this.Example I’m 35th on lb when I last checked so I’ll appear #35_Squads_Ew.Top three will have 1#_Squads_ew 2#_Squads_ew 3#_Squads_ew just remember I used squads as an example all game prefixes are mw sw ctf bridges ew li sg.
I disagree with this suggetion, because:
- I think this would look a bit messy/unclear: What if players are on multiple leaderboards: Will they be able to choose which prefixs they want? or have multiple prefixs? at once? or each lobby they join have another prefix? I feel like with all of these options it will not make sense or look messy. -1

Reactions: Conea64

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi!

I really like this idea and think this could be a really cool addition to the lobbies. However I prefer having visual leaderboards how Java used to have them a few years ago: for every gamemode somewhere in the lobby a visual leaderboard showing the top 5 players.
It's in the back in this screenshot:
View attachment 188640

Before the forums update a few months ago there was a place with the leaderboards on the forums, I don't have much to say besides that I agree. +1

I disagree with this suggetion, because:
- I think this would look a bit messy/unclear: What if players are on multiple leaderboards: Will they be able to choose which prefixs they want? or have multiple prefixs? at once? or each lobby they join have another prefix? I feel like with all of these options it will not make sense or look messy. -1
Let’s say their on ew and sw lb they’ll get one for sw and another for ew and can toggle between them like any other prefix.

ParkourCanadian

Novice Member
Sep 17, 2020
The United Nations of Planet Canada
I believe I have quite a few mixed feelings about this suggestion as a whole, so I'll break it down...

Leaderboard Prefix:
I think the prefix idea might be a little bit unneeded, but I also agree that it would be pretty cool. The only issue I see with this particular part of your suggestion is how some leaderboard players are known to be quite toxic. Other than this, I think the idea would be a cool edition to add for the next update!

Website leaderboards:
Leaderboards on the website seems quite unneeded, and doesn't seem like it will provide much on the website.

Visible/in-game leaderboards:
Lastly, about the visible leaderboards idea. I'm not sure why this hasn't been added yet. Assuming it's because it would be difficult to, which I doubt, I think it might be a cool edition using simple holograms. However, I'm not a fool. I know that holograms are typically thought of as a Java-edition thing. I recon this won't be that difficult of an edition to include in future updates!

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Dreamer wrote on xNessus's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Thunder wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!
JustNathie wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉✨
BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Top Bottom