Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

PickaxeDevil

Jun 26, 2020
This would function like most UHC games in minecraft (maybe with a twist, who knows). It would involve players mining to get resources instead of getting loot from chests. You would not be able to regenerate health after a certain amount of time and the only way to get it back is with golden apples or healing potions. There would be a grace period and a border that moves in over time (similarly to survival games).

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
This would function like most UHC games in minecraft (maybe with a twist, who knows). It would involve players mining to get resources instead of getting loot from chests. You would not be able to regenerate health after a certain amount of time and the only way to get it back is with golden apples or healing potions. There would be a grace period and a border that moves in over time (similarly to survival games).
probably going to be a mess lol. It's a ❌ from me cuz CubeCraft team probably can't implement this game. They already had survival games and they're super busy 24/7 fixing and adding bugs

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Snugwall7427827's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on Lyriie's profile.
MEMORIES

1711765726908.png

1711765763538.png

1711765623770.png
Xi1m wrote on qKhalidd's profile.
happy birthday que khalid
i just created the most fire edit ive ever made in my life
Matriox wrote on Fesa's profile.
Is there a cubepanion /help command with commands list?
Top Bottom