Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

NicolasGGamer

Novice Member
Mar 17, 2018
Now if the cool comes
I would like to be playing all day, but there are no rewards for playing, something like the cubelets is missing.
To win things and not just buy them, I would like the cubelets to come in the next update of cubecraft in beckrock, as well as an option to play in Europe and America but this I see more difficult ...

Nov 6, 2018
Hello CubeCrafters!

Happy Halloween! Today we thought we should catch up on everything that we've been doing over the past few weeks, as we've been very busy!

It's finally here! You can now check all of your statistics that you've got in all our games in our main lobbies! All the games that you've played on the network up to this point will also be included in your statistics.
View attachment 149288
Admire my awesome survival games stats!

Along with statistics, we've also released leaderboards. Each of these will show the top 50 winners of each game. Time to start getting more competitive! Can you make it to the top of the leaderboard?
View attachment 149287
A view of the current standings of the SkyWars leaderboard

We've been hard at work creating fancy new content. You can now get your hands on these rawr-some Raptor Buddies, or start your games in awesome style with wicked Hot Air Balloon Cages. Both of them are available on the CubeCraft Store now!

We've also been super hard at work at ensuring that our games are easy to play on all devices, so we decided to make some improvements to how the EggWars shop works. When buying armour, it will now automatically equip the best armour you have in your inventory. Bundles are now purchasable. These are full sets of the armour, so you don't need to buy each piece of armour individually.
To top it all off, we added images into the menu, so it's clearer what you're buying!

Phew, this has been a long update! You must be wondering, there can't possibly be more? Wrong! Here's a list of things we've either fixed or tweaked as well!
- Fixed being able to see players that are in spectator mode
- Removed the leave coal from your inventory in survival games when you are teleported to the map, as you can't use it then
- Fixed the setting menu not saving correctly
- Removed the Jump Rope microgame from Minerware, as it was causing too much lag for some users :(

On a side note, you may have noticed that we've dropped support for Minecraft 1.2 up to Minecraft 1.5. We're also planning to drop Minecraft 1.6 as well very soon, so make sure that you're always on the latest version of Minecraft! :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom