Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

colinverp

May 5, 2020
Helmond netherlands

🚌 Battlezone Bugs

As almost everyone knows battle zone has a lot of bugs. Battlezone doesn’t get many players because of it. So I had a few suggestions to get around the bugs(without fixing the bug, so it takes less time). you probably don't play Battlezone so this thread won't get a lot of agrees, but maybe you want to try playing it after an update like this so please take a moment to read this and maybe comment on it.

🐔 Glider AKA chicken

One of the most annoying and common bugs in this gamemode is the glider not working. So I suggest that you automatically heal to max health the moment you hit the ground, the other option is to spawn everyone with a max health potion so you can heal immediately (just like a kit in other games you get a heal potion in the beginning)

🐷 riding a Pig

Another very annoying bug is that if you ride a pig in the pre-lobby, You can’t jump when the game starts. So I suggest removing the pigs and cauldrons in the pre lobby.

✨ resource pack

When you’re done playing battle zone, it would be nice to remove the resource pack. But how? At the moment you have to re-log or install the resource pack from among slimes or lucky islands, and then click the remove resource pack button. So I suggest adding the same button in the battle zone tab.

❌ when downed

at the moment, you can still do a lot when you’re down, like move around like normal, fight with a pickaxe and build. I feel like you shouldn’t be able to do such stuff.

💚 overall idea’s for future update

🤓 statistics

the statistics of battle zone don’t seem right. So I suggest making specific statistics. Like shots fired, heal potions used, how many revives, how many downs, etc.

🎖 achievements

at the moment there are no achievements for Battlezone, so please add those just like there are achievements in every other game.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
congratss!
UncleSpect wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congratss!
Amazinq wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats
Amazinq wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats
Top Bottom