Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hey thanks for playing and reviewing our game, we're glad you liked it! :D I noticed that you commented on some lagging issues you had ingame, I can comment that the lag from the Pig Plane and Chicken Glider has been extremely reduced in recent patches.

Inheritor

Jan 15, 2017
Hey thanks for playing and reviewing our game, we're glad you liked it! :D I noticed that you commented on some lagging issues you had ingame, I can comment that the lag from the Pig Plane and Chicken Glider has been extremely reduced in recent patches.

That's really good to hear :) I'll probably be spending a lot more time on this game if it's less laggy (and if I don't get repeatedly targeted ._.)

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
I don't watch much YouTube Gaming these days for obvious reasons, but this video made me laugh and it was rather insightful since I play the game so much- I actually didn't know you could one shot people using the sniper, I never used it because of how inaccurate it was but now I see why. The editing and presentation was top notch and I actually subscribed to your channel after this. I hope you do more, sincerely.

Thanks for reviewing our game! :D

Reactions: Inheritor

Inheritor

Jan 15, 2017
I don't watch much YouTube Gaming these days for obvious reasons, but this video made me laugh and it was rather insightful since I play the game so much- I actually didn't know you could one shot people using the sniper, I never used it because of how inaccurate it was but now I see why. The editing and presentation was top notch and I actually subscribed to your channel after this. I hope you do more, sincerely.

Thanks for reviewing our game! :D

I think only Legendary and Mythical snipers can one-shot, but still, it's incredibly powerful if you have good aim.

Thanks for the feedback :)

Mkill14

Apr 11, 2016
my room
www.youtube.com
I thought whenever you said “your shift key during the landing doesn’t register and you dismount 3 minutes away from your location” that you would cut to my footage of getting lagged to death by the border xD

Reactions: Inheritor

Inheritor

Jan 15, 2017
I thought whenever you said “your shift key during the landing doesn’t register and you dismount 3 minutes away from your location” that you would cut to my footage of getting lagged to death by the border xD

I started rendering before I realized you had your video up already. Would have used it lol

Also they actually did fix lag so you should be fine/better now.

YEAH BATTLE ZONE

HECK YEAH MAN

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Top Bottom