Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

Battle Zones new Weapons. Sorry I had to clickbait but people are upvoting web and discord suggestions rather than actual good ideas.

Weapons:

-Potato bomb:

If you go to barnyard brawl sometimes there are random potatoes lying everywhere. This is a bug, but perhaps can be made into an item.

When thrown the potato bomb detonates and launches 5 mini pieces in random directions. Does moderate damage. Is exclusively available at barnyard brawl.

- Tornado granade

Spawns a “tornado” that draws in players. Can be avoided by building or running away. Use tactically to reel in enemies and finish them off all at once.

f-SrUIY0Q0Fe_8jgKiuMaw3ZpItSfr36CWzyziW_x8PGnO-eSI1HJi1vglczQZLLdtJeQ85kRvgMdxGXq466lRD_XCJKebXjfrd3sO7RBd5dcxFDXxtC0Lfr2miLYi22z1MVOYJvZbUWO1U9gVfE5jdSUHF4oQ=w523-h281-nc

ignore bottom text^

- Heavy Gatling

This is essantially a machine gun with very long range and high damage. Once you start firing, it wont stop and you cant change wepaons until it finishes firing.

Since the weapon is heavy you’ll be inflicted with slowness 5 when firing. Be careful when using it because a sniper can easily kill you.

images

Rocket launcher-

Fires a slow moving missile that deals immense spash damage and tears through barricades.

images

This will include missile ammo

Heat seeking missile-

This fast moving missile deals less damage but can track its targets down. Dodging at the right moment or makinh a wall will help. Unlile the vanilla rocket launcher, this isnt so good at breaking entire defenses. Its more to trace around walls that to break through them.

images

Last edited by a moderator:
A

A pigeon

I have bumoed this thread for the last time. REEEEEE why are random suggestions getting so many upvotes its horrible. Im talking about suggestions like add ranks for memebers in discord ir just look for yourself. Ugh. Luckily nobody will bother to look at what I’ve written in white text. Maybe ill tag dome tryhards like communistcactus, but then again all that he does is say “no” ughhhhh reeee. Anyway if i tag lezappen he’ll lock the thread for ExC3ss1v3 bump1nG.

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
-Potato bomb:
It could be a good feature, though it shouldn't do much damage.

- Tornado granade
I think this would be quite ridiculous to see a huge tornado just sucking in players from everywhere. I think it's best not to add this.

- Heavy Gatling
Slowness 5 is too much! Also, the spread should be pretty high. If crouching then the Slowness 2 effect can be used. Ammo used would be machine gun ammo.

Rocket launcher-
A great idea. But, the rocket should be able to explode at any barricade. That's how you defend yourself. Basically this:
Dodging at the right moment or making a wall will help

Heat seeking missile-
This would put too much pressure, and having the ability to move while the missile is fired is also a threat. So, basically a 2v1.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

dvodany wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Welcome onboard! 🎉
dvodany wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on helper Worried, I knew you'll get there :D
dvodany wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congratulations, welcome (again) to the team! 👏
Tripleee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Tripleee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats on helper!
Top Bottom