Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

soo , what do you think ?

• Total voters

Fennec

Jul 10, 2016
the past
www.youtube.com
Hi there , battle zone is lacking a lot of players recently and people barely wait for the queue to get enough players to begin , and I suggest a possible solution for this issue , reducing the players needed for the queue to be full from 100 to 50 (not necessarily) , and the countdown starts at 25 players (my point) , or at least in the solo mode , might do the job .

~Thanks

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
Hi there , battle zone is lacking a lot of players recently and people barely wait for the queue to get enough players to begin , and I suggest a possible solution for this issue , reducing the players needed for the queue to be full from 100 to 50 (not necessarily) , and the countdown starts at 25 players (my point) , or at least in the solo mode , might do the job .

~Thanks

Sure. @Foxy011 What do you think?

Foxy011

Dedicated Member
Apr 16, 2017
United Kingdom
Sure. @Foxy011 What do you think?
Hmm, in my opinion 33 players to start a game is good enough, it is more popular in the evening times and it doesn’t take long to fill a game. If less people were needed to start games then there wouldn’t be enough people in a 100 player game. The map is too large to have little players.

Fennec

Jul 10, 2016
the past
www.youtube.com
Hmm, in my opinion 33 players to start a game is good enough, it is more popular in the evening times and it doesn’t take long to fill a game. If less people were needed to start games then there wouldn’t be enough people in a 100 player game. The map is too large to have little players.
you've said it , morning times

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hqteful wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🎉
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Dang it I I keep missing the birthdays of all the cool people. Why were so many of you born in may :despair:

Anyways late happy birthday
Thanks for all the wishes <3
UncleSpect wrote on zauuberr009's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
happy birthday!!!!1!1!1!1!!11!!1!1 :3
Top Bottom