Would you like to see this?

• No. (Please explain.)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
Hi there!
I got a little suggestion for Battle Zone. This is, again, just a minor thing that would be fun to have.

The suggestion:
When you kill someone from more than 40 blocks, the message will tell you from how many blocks/meters you killed a player.
It will look like this:
SFM.png

Would be pretty cool to have although it's not necessary.

Let me know what you think. :)

Chitter

Novice Member
Sep 29, 2017
xD everyone is just voting and not replying this thread is gonna die pretty fast unless ppl start to reply. Too simple of a suggestion lol

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
xD everyone is just voting and not replying this thread is gonna die pretty fast unless ppl start to reply. Too simple of a suggestion lol
Yup. I also don’t want this thread to die, but I am not allowed to bump over and over again. By the way, thanks for the reply. :]

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
I don't see any reason to not add it, would also be a fun little achievement (when Cubecraft adds achievements :)) to shoot someone from over 50 blocks
I do prefer 'blocks' instead of 'meters'
@Lezappen do you happen to know a cool name for that achievement? Want to add it to my list :D

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
Hi there!
I got a little suggestion for Battle Zone. This is, again, just a minor thing that would be fun to have.

The suggestion:
When you kill someone from more than 40 blocks, the message will tell you from how many blocks/meters you killed a player.
It will look like this:
View attachment 145681

Would be pretty cool to have although it's not necessary.

Let me know what you think. :)
agreed ;3

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on Mivke's profile.
happy birthday!
Eli
Did anyone else play Skylanders? I recently got it to work on my PC with a PS3 emulator and it's more fun than I remembered!!
Eli wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
Eli wrote on Mivke's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on SanderVDB29's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom