Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

EntitySheppu

Aug 18, 2019
Hi so i think i made a mistake. Just to be clear i didnt know it wasnt allowed to send links of other servers in the media channel ( yes im stupid). So i saw how people reacted and was like: "Ah i guess you arent supposed to do that". So i wanted to delete the link. But before i was able to that i got perm banned. With no warning or explanation. So well can i get unbanned? I love cubecraft and having the discord server to see the announcements is just handy.

Thank you either way,
iGewoonBas_#0620

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Hi so i think i made a mistake. Just to be clear i didnt know it wasnt allowed to send links of other servers in the media channel ( yes im stupid). So i saw how people reacted and was like: "Ah i guess you arent supposed to do that". So i wanted to delete the link. But before i was able to that i got perm banned. With no warning or explanation. So well can i get unbanned? I love cubecraft and having the discord server to see the announcements is just handy.

Thank you either way,
iGewoonBas_#0620
Hi.
I will be short: I didn't know isn't a proper excuse, simply because there are rules in discord, which you should have read.
Start a conversation with the staff member that punished you after a while if you wish to be unpunished, but don't rush, as you are clearly guilty in this scenario.

EntitySheppu

Aug 18, 2019
Hi.
I will be short: I didn't know isn't a proper excuse, simply because there are rules in discord, which you should have read.
Start a conversation with the staff member that punished you after a while if you wish to be unpunished, but don't rush, as you are clearly guilty in this scenario.
I dont know who banned me so... And i understand that i should have know it. But i didnt. I warning would have been nice. I never did anything wrong so an instant perm ban seems kinda strange to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom