Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

EntitySheppu

Aug 18, 2019
Hi so i think i made a mistake. Just to be clear i didnt know it wasnt allowed to send links of other servers in the media channel ( yes im stupid). So i saw how people reacted and was like: "Ah i guess you arent supposed to do that". So i wanted to delete the link. But before i was able to that i got perm banned. With no warning or explanation. So well can i get unbanned? I love cubecraft and having the discord server to see the announcements is just handy.

Thank you either way,
iGewoonBas_#0620

LordSidi0us

Forum Expert
Mar 1, 2019
Coruscant
Hi so i think i made a mistake. Just to be clear i didnt know it wasnt allowed to send links of other servers in the media channel ( yes im stupid). So i saw how people reacted and was like: "Ah i guess you arent supposed to do that". So i wanted to delete the link. But before i was able to that i got perm banned. With no warning or explanation. So well can i get unbanned? I love cubecraft and having the discord server to see the announcements is just handy.

Thank you either way,
iGewoonBas_#0620
Hi.
I will be short: I didn't know isn't a proper excuse, simply because there are rules in discord, which you should have read.
Start a conversation with the staff member that punished you after a while if you wish to be unpunished, but don't rush, as you are clearly guilty in this scenario.

EntitySheppu

Aug 18, 2019
Hi.
I will be short: I didn't know isn't a proper excuse, simply because there are rules in discord, which you should have read.
Start a conversation with the staff member that punished you after a while if you wish to be unpunished, but don't rush, as you are clearly guilty in this scenario.
I dont know who banned me so... And i understand that i should have know it. But i didnt. I warning would have been nice. I never did anything wrong so an instant perm ban seems kinda strange to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Abodz's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom