Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

VideoklipBG

Apr 29, 2017
Bulgaria
www.youtube.com
Hello,

I don't know where elsewhere to post this, so...

Yesterday (For me - 04.09.2017 EEST / UTC +3) I and many friends were playing some SkyWars in CubeCraft. (1.8.9)
One of them ("Minecraft_Bg", his IGN is the same) was Live Streaming on Twitch for a couple hours.

In one game (most likely to the end) while we both were playing Team of 2 Mode with very OP Gear, things, etc.

We were not PvP-ing, just waiting on island for other players to come and fight eventually and sorting our inventories.

The game was not very short. After a couple minutes I got kicked with message that was something like "Kicked from Server", I don't remember exactly.
After trying to re-join - I saw that I got Banned - " Sentinel caught you cheating. (Anticheat) "

I was not able to understand what the heck happened and what was wrong with the anticheat or something.

I've never used and will never use any cheat / hacking clients, third party software / programs / things that are against the rules of CubeCraft. That was more than obvious that I was just playing without anything modified with friends Live Streaming...

I'm using only Forge for 1.8.9 with these mods:

- 7zig Mod: Shows my FPS, CPS and Armor without need of F3 debug screen and opening inventory that frequently.
- OptiFine: FPS and performance optimization mod.

These mods are not just extremely popular, they are used by so many people that are playing especially PvP MiniGames, Recording videos, Streaming, etc.

My friend (Who was Streaming) is using some optimizations mods too and he has around... 12 to 13 CPS which is extremely unlikely for me, almost inpossible.
I am playing with around 11-12 CPS, rarely over 12, But sometimes I got peak to 13 or something, just because my mouse isn't the best, there are many better gaming mouses. If I had better mouse with more accurate buttons I think that I can jump to 12 CPS or something around.

He before (long time ago) was kicked many times and banned for a week, because of anticheat again or something...
My other friend was also banned 3 Times IN A ROW for nothing. Just for a week, after this for a month and now - Permanently. He don't play that much minigames, on CubeCraft rarely and when he try to join (For example to play with me something) - He see every time that he is banned for nothing. (Anticheat again)...

I know that this post is extremely long, but I just want to know WTF happened and what I did wrong to get "False Banned" (Actually for nothing)? And why I shoud wait 6 Days and 23 Hours to get unbanned, so I can record and stream in CubeCraft?...

THIS RUINS the reputation of the community, and the server itself. This disgusts me and I will probably not stream ever again or record something, because these sh*ts.

I have nothing more to talk about, so bye and I hope that someone reads this to the ened, the anticheat is fixed soon and admins / moderators understand what is happening. :)

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Please do not swear as it is aginst the rules, seen here:
3- Do not use swear (curse) words. Acronyms are allowed as long as they are not targeted towards a user.

You may read the rest of the rules here

Our anticheat is learning and improving everyday and it is proven by the amount of actual players that use illegal modifications that are punished verses the ones that are falsely banned. We appreciate your patience as it gradually improves.

Since you were banned by Sentinel our servers anticheat, and your appeal was denied, you can contact CrazymanJR (@CrazymanJR) via a PM on Discord (https://discord.gg/cubecraft). Please be sure to tell him basically what you wrote on this thread.This basically includes what you were doing before you got banned and which mods you were using, if you were using any mods. Please be patient with his response as he is very busy and respect his final decision. Your friend can do the same if he was banned as well.

If you have any further questions, feel free to message me. :)

Reactions: LanceDaniels
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game
CubeT0ch wrote on savina875's profile.