SanCookie

Gameplay Engineer
Mar 18, 2017
the selfie area
bit.ly
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm banned too, also without a reason:
I was bridging to another island in Lucky Islands, but I was using a strategy with a super sonic potion (you know, those potions which give you 800% of your actual speed) It is very handy to bridge with, normally, this is just fine, but today, Senitel thought I was hacking or something, very weird, probably thinking I was scaffolding :|

larwa

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
The Universe
I'm banned too, also without a reason:
I was bridging to another island in Lucky Islands, but I was using a strategy with a super sonic potion (you know, those potions which give you 800% of your actual speed) It is very handy to bridge with, normally, this is just fine, but today, Senitel thought I was hacking or something, very weird, probably thinking I was scaffolding :|
appeal it

Demosiz

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2017
Earth
Faruk Türksün gibi gözüküyor ama bizim yapabileceğimiz birşey yok:( Böyle yapmıyolar boşuna uğraşma arkadaşımı birkere çok lagli olduğu için ve bloka takıldığı için banlamışlardı o kadar uğraştı bişey yapmadılar bence kendine yeni bir premium hesap al ucuz siteler biliyorum hatta o siteden 15 liraya cubecraftta ranki olan hesap alabilirsin sana linkini atabilirim istersen beni takip et sana gönderirim geçmiş olsun Faruk kartında para varsa yada ailen izin verirse benim söyliceğim siteden çok ucuza rank i olan hesap almalısın beni takip et ve conversation başlat anlatırım
Hello guys,i know i have actually been making staff members busy about 4 months ago or less.But i didnt get my unban.Well,after getting banned for no reason Its quite annoying not to have your appeal accepted.
Here is the thing,I contacted CrazymanJR,but (No Offense) even tho ive said it he wont understand this:

Me:
-I have recieved a TEMP ban since i used a hacked client before yes,but after it expired i NEVER used hacks again.Ever...Still i manage to get a Perm ban cause of some 1.8 PvP'ers getting mad at me.Like they attack me with full leather and i go in with full diamond armor,after i kill them they shout "HACKS" and rage quit.Or they call me a hacker cause of some very lucky successful critical hits...

CrazymanJR:
-If your ban is permanent you have been given other chances before

Me:
-I told you i never used a hacked client after my temp ban...

CrazymanJR:
-Your ban will not be removed, (I dont remember what he exactly said but he meant he wouldnt unban me)
This conversation ends here.

So i get banned once FAIRLY,then i get banned by a broken anti-cheat unfairly for playing legit.
I really had hoped people would believe me but i guess hackers DO lie to you guys so its hard to make you believe...
Maybe the reason is:
Some guy took a video of me hacking before my temp ban,and after they temp banned me before seeing that video,then my ban expired they saw it.And thought i still hacked.Idk if you guys check video dates but still just saying.

Im sure it wont be accepted now too,but just giving it a try.
Thanks for reading...

larwa

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
The Universe
Faruk Türksün gibi gözüküyor ama bizim yapabileceğimiz birşey yok:( Böyle yapmıyolar boşuna uğraşma arkadaşımı birkere çok lagli olduğu için ve bloka takıldığı için banlamışlardı o kadar uğraştı bişey yapmadılar bence kendine yeni bir premium hesap al ucuz siteler biliyorum hatta o siteden 15 liraya cubecraftta ranki olan hesap alabilirsin sana linkini atabilirim istersen beni takip et sana gönderirim geçmiş olsun Faruk kartında para varsa yada ailen izin verirse benim söyliceğim siteden çok ucuza rank i olan hesap almalısın beni takip et ve conversation başlat anlatırım
could someone translate this??

Reactions: Demosiz

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
Some guy took a video of me hacking before my temp ban,and after they temp banned me before seeing that video,then my ban expired they saw it.And thought i still hacked.Idk if you guys check video dates but still just saying.
This seems to be a prime example of the issue discussed in this thread, in which most people appeared to think this would not be a problem, so I am grateful for seeing your case. Hopefully Cubecraft will consider making a date on the scoreboard obligatory for video evidence reports so that your last ban would not have been the permanent one.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday
blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Top Bottom