Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Aaron Ahmet Faruk

Apr 4, 2016
Turkey
Hello guys,i know i have actually been making staff members busy about 4 months ago or less.But i didnt get my unban.Well,after getting banned for no reason Its quite annoying not to have your appeal accepted.
Here is the thing,I contacted CrazymanJR,but (No Offense) even tho ive said it he wont understand this:

Me:
-I have recieved a TEMP ban since i used a hacked client before yes,but after it expired i NEVER used hacks again.Ever...Still i manage to get a Perm ban cause of some 1.8 PvP'ers getting mad at me.Like they attack me with full leather and i go in with full diamond armor,after i kill them they shout "HACKS" and rage quit.Or they call me a hacker cause of some very lucky successful critical hits...

CrazymanJR:
-If your ban is permanent you have been given other chances before

Me:
-I told you i never used a hacked client after my temp ban...

CrazymanJR:
-Your ban will not be removed, (I dont remember what he exactly said but he meant he wouldnt unban me)
This conversation ends here.

So i get banned once FAIRLY,then i get banned by a broken anti-cheat unfairly for playing legit.
I really had hoped people would believe me but i guess hackers DO lie to you guys so its hard to make you believe...
Maybe the reason is:
Some guy took a video of me hacking before my temp ban,and after they temp banned me before seeing that video,then my ban expired they saw it.And thought i still hacked.Idk if you guys check video dates but still just saying.

Im sure it wont be accepted now too,but just giving it a try.
Thanks for reading...

Reactions: Demosiz

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Maybe the reason is:
Some guy took a video of me hacking before my temp ban,and after they temp banned me before seeing that video,then my ban expired they saw it.And thought i still hacked.Idk if you guys check video dates but still just saying.
I can tell you that staff doesn't accept evidence older than 2 weeks. It's of course not really detectable if evidence is older than 2 weeks, but staff does not accept such old evidence.

Aaron Ahmet Faruk

Apr 4, 2016
Turkey
I can tell you that staff doesn't accept evidence older than 2 weeks. It's of course not really detectable if evidence is older than 2 weeks, but staff does not accept such old evidence.
Good to know even tho it doesnt help me with my ban.Still at least i know thats...Idk what to say dont mind me

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Good to know even tho it doesnt help me with my ban.Still at least i know thats...Idk what to say dont mind me
You're currently falsely banned by Sentinel? If so, have you already explained to CrazymanJR what you were doing before you got banned and which mods you were using if you were using any?

Aaron Ahmet Faruk

Apr 4, 2016
Turkey
You're currently falsely banned by Sentinel? If so, have you already explained to CrazymanJR what you were doing before you got banned and which mods you were using if you were using any?
Well,no mods.Not at all.My minecraft Forge doesnt work either so i couldnt even if i wanted to.And all i was doing was playing normally.I didnt get in a buggy place and people called me fly hacks,or some random XXL knockback power bug shot me across the map and i hit someone on accident.Just playing normally.

Just 2 hours before the ban i was playin.I closed my PC for 2 hours.Reopened MC and Cubecraft
Guess what?
Banned.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Well,no mods.Not at all.My minecraft Forge doesnt work either so i couldnt even if i wanted to.And all i was doing was playing normally.I didnt get in a buggy place and people called me fly hacks,or some random XXL knockback power bug shot me across the map and i hit someone on accident.Just playing normally.

Just 2 hours before the ban i was playin.I closed my PC for 2 hours.Reopened MC and Cubecraft
Guess what?
Banned.
Have you told CrazymanJR this already?

Aaron Ahmet Faruk

Apr 4, 2016
Turkey
Have you told CrazymanJR this already?
Did,If im not wrong i really did.It was 4 months ago so dont judge me.But REALLY,im sure.As ive said above all he told me was "You have been given other chances before if your ban is permanent" after all my different comments to him (Still no offense)

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
@Aaron Ahmet Faruk Please keep in mind that the way how they check whether or not you did hack is when Cubecraft's anti-cheat detects you hacking If it bans you there will be a log and everything needed to see whether or not you hacked. In your case, the logs would show, CPS, Distance of hits, Amount of crit hits etc. Please note that If you were banned for the second time and it was sentinel you most probably would have used illegal modifications to your game which triggered the anti-cheat, Please do not quote me on any of this, @CrazymanJR Would have more answers for you as he deals with the anti-cheat. Last thing, If CrazymanJR declines your request to be unbanned you would have no chance of being unbanned as he has final say on your ban, Nothing the staff can do about it. Enjoy the rest of your day though :)

larwa

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
The Universe
Hello guys,i know i have actually been making staff members busy about 4 months ago or less.But i didnt get my unban.Well,after getting banned for no reason Its quite annoying not to have your appeal accepted.
Here is the thing,I contacted CrazymanJR,but (No Offense) even tho ive said it he wont understand this:

Me:
-I have recieved a TEMP ban since i used a hacked client before yes,but after it expired i NEVER used hacks again.Ever...Still i manage to get a Perm ban cause of some 1.8 PvP'ers getting mad at me.Like they attack me with full leather and i go in with full diamond armor,after i kill them they shout "HACKS" and rage quit.Or they call me a hacker cause of some very lucky successful critical hits...

CrazymanJR:
-If your ban is permanent you have been given other chances before

Me:
-I told you i never used a hacked client after my temp ban...

CrazymanJR:
-Your ban will not be removed, (I dont remember what he exactly said but he meant he wouldnt unban me)

So i get banned once FAIRLY,then i get banned by a broken anti-cheat unfairly for playing legit.
I really had hoped people would believe me but i guess hackers DO lie to you guys so its hard to make you believe...
Maybe the reason is:

Im sure it wont be accepted now too,but just giving it a try.
Thanks for reading...

Well, I guess I feel sorry for you but then I don't. I don't know if ur lying or not

Aaron Ahmet Faruk

Apr 4, 2016
Turkey
Well, I guess I feel sorry for you but then I don't. I don't know if ur lying or not
Well im not actually lieing.I admit i used hacks at the first place,before my Temporary ban.But after that?Sentinel AC detects "Hacks" even though i never used it after my temp ban.Even deleted it completely.But if crits are the case,the crits i have hit was a ton.Still does that get you banned?U just kill some random people who dont move and try to hit u from where they are while holding the space bar and hitting them alot?Well sounds like hacks but i even tried to do this:

Just so people dont call me "HACKERRRRR" I missed a lot of hits on purpose.Otherwise i knew some random (Sorry but) noob would show up and call me a hacker for that.Really tho here is a thing:

-I have full diamond/Iron (I dont remember) armor and a diamond axe on OP mode.At Eggwars.Some random guy is at the mid.No armor no sword and its on half health since i voted that.I jump and hit him once and he dies.Guess what?

(This is what he says)
RandomGuy1691ThatIDKHisName:
-YOU FREAKING HACKER U CANT ONE SHOT ME LIKE THAT IM GUNNA REPORT YOU

Even hackers have reported me.Really tho.What?
The next thing im going to say is me rulebreaking but i think its OK at the situation

Im on the solo map Technology and some random hacker with KillAura shows up,everyone aggrees he is a hacker.They die tho.Me and some guy decided to team UNTIL we eleminate the hacker.When we eleminated him we stopped teaming.The hacker didnt have great english.But still he told us that he was going to report us for TEAMING even though he used hacks.Even if i dont get unbanned,well i dont care about it any longer at least i think you guys should try to decrease the amount of false bans the Sentinel does.Btw,can CrazymanJR fix that?Cause if he built it he knows coding.

KnightOfPro

Novice Member
Nov 20, 2016
CrazymanJR:

If someone says this, your ban will not be removed. Also, the only evidence you are showing us is a long story made by you. So, there is a possibility you are lying. If you aren't, go to appeals.

If the staff has used that video, i am sure they did look to some details like: "How is the shop? (It was different in older days)", "Is there a MC version visible?", etc.

So, my final conclusion would be: if you know that you did not hacked, then do not feel bad and request an appeal. Keep in mind that a staff member already told you that you will not be unbanned. So, give them really good facts instead of a story.

But if you "accidentally" hacked after your earlier ban, you should agree with the ban. Hacking is and will always be unfair.

larwa

Novice Member
Sep 23, 2017
The Universe
If someone says this, your ban will not be removed. Also, the only evidence you are showing us is a long story made by you. So, there is a possibility you are lying. If you aren't, go to appeals.

If the staff has used that video, i am sure they did look to some details like: "How is the shop? (It was different in older days)", "Is there a MC version visible?", etc.

So, my final conclusion would be: if you know that you did not hacked, then do not feel bad and request an appeal. Keep in mind that a staff member already told you that you will not be unbanned. So, give them really good facts instead of a story.

But if you "accidentally" hacked after your earlier ban, you should agree with the ban. Hacking is and will always be unfair.
I agree 100%

Rqbiin

Sep 20, 2015
Sassenheim
My friends is unfairly banned by Sentinel too, I know it banned more hackers then inocent players, but it shouldn't ban player that play fair

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,

Agreed.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
Top Bottom