Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Uhhhhhh... No

Votes: 16 94.1%

• Total voters

Golapagos

Novice Member
Jan 14, 2017
Atlantis, The Ocean
I was wondering if CubeCraft could make a system where you could gain "points" or something if you get a hacker banned. This could encourage people to be more aware of this hacking problem and even more would go out and fix it if there is a reward...

Maybe not in game, but instead on the Forums?

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
I'm highly against it.
You shouldn't be rewarded for reporting players. It has to come from your own will. Reporting players isn't a positive thing. It means people are breaking the rules and need to be punished.
It's like you're getting rewarded for sending someone to jail.
It isn't right!
So -1 from me.

Not to mention thay people will probably report everyone they think is Hacking just to get their Reward, that doesn't help either! It's just more work for Mods to handle.

PoKu_Bllkth

Jul 4, 2016
Venezuela
I agree with @Dotsy.
-The idea is to help the community and the server, players who break the rules of the server. That is, it only informs the players (what broke the rules) just to earn points? Me a -1

What I'm trying to say is. The reward is to help the community, right?

Djentism

Dedicated Member
Jun 26, 2016
My shed
Just look at reporting as if it is volunteer work, you don't get a reward from it, but it gives you a good feeling by doing it

Reactions: Deeds

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
I'm highly against it.
You shouldn't be rewarded for reporting players. It has to come from your own will. Reporting players isn't a positive thing. It means people are breaking the rules and need to be punished.
It isn't right!
So -1 from me.

Not to mention thay people will probably report everyone they think is Hacking just to get their Reward, that doesn't help either! It's just more work for Mods to handle.
Ehhhh if i remember movies, and history in the old west there would be rewards for turning in wanted criminals

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Ehhhh if i remember movies, and history in the old west there would be rewards for turning in wanted criminals
Ehh
The old west wasn't really right.
(Prostitutes, Slavery, Crazy people looking for gold)
So bounty hunters weren't really, doing the right thing.

Reactions: Ping Ether

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
People would probably false-report players just to get points.
Like reporting players who kill them because "they are hacking".
So, no for me.

Thanks for the suggestion though! :)

Chimpeeze

Dedicated Member
Aug 27, 2016
The jungle
I'm just going to copy and paste what I said from yesterdays thread.
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/m...t-makecubecraftgreatagain.181322/#post-761356

Reporting hackers is awarded by helping clear cube of them.
Don't you just feel satisfied logging on to your reports account and seeing all that green?
Nobody forces people to make reports, and the staff are very grateful to those that do. But being rewarded for helping out isn't necessary. The staff don't even get rewarded for staffing the server :p

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
The only reward I would be completely find with is some type of special lobby vanity item. Points are pretty easy to get in the first place and if the reward was enough points a ton of false reports would be made as said above by a couple people.

Reactions: MooTa

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I'm highly against it.
It isn't right!
So -1 from me.

Indeed, when you report a hacker you help the server and the community. It isn't that you need to get a reward for it.

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I was wondering if CubeCraft could make a system where you could gain "points" or something if you get a hacker banned. This could encourage people to be more aware of this hacking problem and even more would go out and fix it if there is a reward...

Maybe not in game, but instead on the Forums?
People should be reporting hackers and rule breakers regardless of a reward or not. If people complain about hackers then they should bring it into their own hands and record the hackers and report them.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday Day 🍳
(too bad cake has eggs in its ingredients)
AnolTongi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Top Bottom