Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Verbramd

Mar 14, 2015
You can not saying hacks on cubecraft this is a bugg and hax is the best discription

Insomniuh

Dec 31, 2015
Utah
www.youtube.com
The only thing that I'm slightly worried about is sometimes I play dead xD. What I mean by that is I'll sometime act like I don't see someone coming at me and then at the last second unleash a madness on them. I sound***** the hell out of this game so I can hear people coming most of the time lol. Sometime I can't blame them for calling kill-aura. Why else would someone do a 180 degree turn last second, hahaha.

Insomniuh

Dec 31, 2015
Utah
www.youtube.com
The worst thing is when the entire lobby is saying "recorded your hax" to the point of the hacker toggling them of so when I go to do the actual recording I dont get any footage of it. Meanwhile everyone else was just bluffing. If anyone see this that does this in-game. Just stop. Just don't. Let me get the job done, you can just stay over there xD.

Reactions: telegamer

nooter

Jan 6, 2016
plz ban hax and all the bypass I HATE IT WHEN A WHOLE TEAM CALLS- HAX HACKS HAKS BAN BAN BAN NOOTER- i mean its ridiculous.

CARDAN18

Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2015
Cakeland
www.twitch.tv
It only really is an issue when they spam it. But if they spam it you can just report it on the forums. Either than that just ignore them if they are bothering you. They just don`t know what is the difference between hacks and skill/ping. So just ignore them. (:

asdfuahsirugtadfg

Nov 30, 2015
Hacks, hck, hcker, hax, hax0r, hx, there are so many ways to tell someone that he/she is hacking in the game. It will never get resolved, no matter which word Cube won't allow. Try to ignore these messages, and keep on playing! If you aren't hacking, then those messages shouldn't even bother you! You know better than that :)

Reactions: Insomniuh
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom