All Networks Ban Reset

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by NqPredzy, May 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NqPredzy

NqPredzy Member

minecraft is now coming back but cubecraft will get a lot more players through a ban reset I don't know how you think about it but I only think benefits 1. more Players 2. More Oldplayers 3. More income for cubecraft .4 more Forum players .5 and the other players have more to experience on cubecraft by higher scoring examples top skywars.ffa.eggwars think about this

KnolPowerAnEl and bartjwz11 like this.
  2. NqPredzy

NqPredzy Member

3. bartjwz11

bartjwz11 Member

I agree, now that Cubecraft has a good anti-VPN system, not many hackers can continue to join after one time. and I'm sure some who ever hacked will never do it again but they don't get a 2nd chance. cubecraft will grow, I am almost sure.

4. carrometeoro

carrometeoro Member

Mikioouu
    Don't expect a thread to get a response that fast.

I disagree with this,probably this will cause the server to become a sea of toxicity and hackers for some days if they will even take the trouble to came back

5. NqPredzy

NqPredzy Member

there may have been a lot of alt hackers but that has happened and I think the hackers have a 2nd that they are going to think twice about hacking back because I think all players should have a 2nd chance and like me all she minecraft is coming back it is now 15 euros for a mc account so think about that ff

I just think that's a good idea. because minecraft is coming back and people deserve a 2nd chance or not? and there are only new players alls you do a ban reset the server will only get better honor is a super good Anti-Cheat and there are almost no VPNs and I think those people deserve a 2nd chance

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2019
  6. carrometeoro

carrometeoro Member

Mikioouu
    Maybe,wait for other people respond,this things go slow the forums

7. NqPredzy

NqPredzy Member

8. Basketman

Basketman Member

Basketman13
    Obsidian
    PLUS
    I would suggest to remove the bans that are older than 6 months. Not the recent bans from players that just did something wrong. But the best idea is to keep it as it is.

9. mitgobla

mitgobla Designer
    Staff Member Designer

mitgobla
    Designer
    PLUS
    This is not a good idea; with how easy it is to gain alt accounts at extremely cheap prices, this will just unblock all those again, allowing cheaters to continously exploit on the server and bypass Sentinel. Permanent bans are called so and used for a reason - they do not expire. With how permanent bans are handed out, those players should have already learned their lesson to stop hacking, but they obviously did not. This is also another reason it is not a good idea, those players have not learned, and only a small few will actually never cheat/break the rules again.

10. AHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHH Member

RedDrip
    Obsidian
    According to Sentinel's stats, approximately 1 million people have been banned by Sentinel, and a lot of people have also banned by staff. I completely disagree with this. We don't want to give hackers more hope by unbanning all of them. There is a lot of hackers right now, and if there is a ban reset then there will be even more hackers. So no, this is not a smart idea.

dogtickles and mitgobla like this.
  11. dogtickles

dogtickles Member

dogtickles
  12. bartjwz11

bartjwz11 Member

since cubecraft have a anti -vpn system they cant really bypass anymore. and some people really deserve to get unbanned. what @Basketman said is a good idea (remove all bans after 6 months)

Basketman likes this.
  13. NqPredzy

NqPredzy Member

yes maybe as baskerman16 says maybe the bans that are more polder than 6 or 8 months to erase because there are more players and I don't think there are 2x as many hackers because anti-cheat is also there and dissalowed conaction

carrometeoro and Basketman like this.
  14. NqPredzy

NqPredzy Member

Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2019
    Basketman likes this.
  15. AHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHHHHHHH Member

RedDrip
    Obsidian
    Hey @Wolfiezz158, instead of posting three posts in a row, how about you respond to all the replies in one post?

16. Marieke2001

Marieke2001 Member

Mehriekehh
    Diamond
    A ban reset would mean that also bots/alt accounts could get unbanned. No need to do that. If people badly want an unban I suggest them to appeal after 1 year and show remorse. Don’t break the rules if you know that it’s not allowed. Own fault.

BattleZoneLover01 and mitgobla like this.
  17. bartjwz11

bartjwz11 Member

niet elk alt account hackt, en pas na een jaar een unban te krijgen lijkt mij wel een beetje te overdreven. aangezien cubecraft de enige grote 1.9 server is moet je wel quiten of 1.8 gaan spelen voor een jaar lang. misschien is een ban reset niet het goede woord.

18. Rivanaul

Rivanaul Member

rdjstark
    Diamond
    They don't get banned permanently straight away so they already got their second chance and wasted it

Fail, Marieke2001 and mitgobla like this.
  19. Marieke2001

Marieke2001 Member

Mehriekehh
    Diamond
    Als je perm banned bent moet je blij zijn als je al unban krijgt. En pech dat ze moeten quiten, eigen schuld dikke bult

BattleZoneLover01 likes this.
  20. bartjwz11

bartjwz11 Member

what if you got false banned? not everyone is fair banned in my opinion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.