🎨 Designer
🖌️ Sr. Designer
Dec 11, 2018
Wales, United Kingdom
ben-dodd.com
Pronouns
He/Him
@mitgobla the Anti cheat is still there and disallowed connection
I don't think you understood what I said. Sentinel does an exellent job of stopping cheaters, yes, but thousands of players are able to bypass it using the up-to-date clients that are widely available. Especially now, there are so many more cheating clients out there, yet many of the previously banned accounts will never be able to join again and use these new clients.

They don't get banned permanently straight away so they already got their second chance and wasted it
Completely agree with this. Hackers do not get permanently banned straight away, they have to follow the ban track before they get permanently banned. They have already had multiple chances to stop cheating/breaking the rules.

NqPredzy

May 13, 2019
@Marieke2001 there you have a pit but the anti-cheat is still there and dissalowed and I think there will be more legite players coming cubecraft used to be really famous as hypixel alls someone hacked give him a ban for 80 years and do a command that you preview do / report ... because that is only for plus do that for all players and take on more staff think about that one

Fail

Oct 27, 2018
They don't get banned permanently straight away so they already got their second chance and wasted it
True, except for the very old bans.
Back in the time they used to ban hackers permanently straight away...

Don't get me wrong, I'm completely AGAINST this suggestion: most accounts banned for hacking are alts, (or some stupid kidos who would do it again) anyway...!

Reactions: Sweetenerera

bartjwz11

Novice Member
May 9, 2017
Als je perm banned bent moet je blij zijn als je al unban krijgt. En pech dat ze moeten quiten, eigen schuld dikke bult
klopt, maar als je een perm ban hebt meegemaakt waarom zou je het dan in je hoofd halen om weer te gaan hacken?

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
@Marieke2001 there you have a pit but the anti-cheat is still there and dissalowed and I think there will be more legite players coming cubecraft used to be really famous as hypixel alls someone hacked give him a ban for 80 years and do a command that you preview do / report ... because that is only for plus do that for all players and take on more staff think about that one
How can you hire more staff if their isn’t any qualified staff? I can almost make a list of staff members that were hired way to quickly because their background or activity wasn’t checked enough. And if you unban everyone it’ll probably be 10% legit players 90% cheaters. Minecraft is just generally less popular than how it used to be.

Reactions: Fail

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
klopt, maar als je een perm ban hebt meegemaakt waarom zou je het dan in je hoofd halen om weer te gaan hacken?
Omdat deze server 0 waarde voor je weegt. Ken namelijk wel mensen die dat gedaan hebben bij assassination. Actieve members worden toxic, gaan met meerdere alts hacken, worden unbanned, komen terug, gaan weer hacken.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
@Marieke2001 assassnation is gewoon waar alle hackers zitten klopt he?
Nouja, in assassins is het wel het grotere deel dat ook veel opvalt met terugkomende alts en omdat het maar 1 game is. Sw zitten er ook best wel wat, maar daar heb je altijd meerdere games dus valt het minder op hoe heftig het is xd.

bartjwz11

Novice Member
May 9, 2017
How can you hire more staff if their isn’t any qualified staff? I can almost make a list of staff members that were hired way to quickly because their background or activity wasn’t checked enough. And if you unban everyone it’ll probably be 10% legit players 90% cheaters. Minecraft is just generally less popular than how it used to be.
yes but the 10% will be very happy i think.

Vqzi

Aug 24, 2017
I see that many people are saying: "Lots of alts will getting unbanned". There are always alts. But where did it start? It started by perm banning players

Reactions: bartjwz11

user947836

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
I agree. Lots of people have been unfairly banned. A ban reset will be a good compensation. And if players are going to hack again (not what I think), they just get banned again. The thing now is that there are many hackers who play on alts and vpn.

Reactions: Vqzi and bartjwz11

TryH4rdd

Mar 14, 2019
I agree with @Basketman some people got banned even tho they didnt anything wrong and now they're ip banned on cc they can't play anymore and im pretty sure that they wont hack again if they come back and its a good idee too unban people that are playing longer then 6 to 12 months

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I agree. Lots of people have been unfairly banned. A ban reset will be a good compensation. And if players are going to hack again (not what I think), they just get banned again. The thing now is that there are many hackers who play on alts and vpn.
Normal players will get mad though CuBe HaS To MaNy HaCkErS. StAfF BaD AnD LaZy.

Reactions: God.

Vqzi

Aug 24, 2017
The thing now is that there are many hackers who play on alts and vpn.
I totally agree with you. Many players have VPN's to bypass every ban. And Sentinel is dead + staff isn't online to ban players.

Reactions: Anthoken

user947836

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
I totally agree with you. Many players have VPN's to bypass every ban. And Sentinel is dead + staff isn't online to ban players.
Yes, that something to work on for CubeCraft. More moderator online to ban hackers, sentinel won't always ban the best hackers due to very good hack clients.

Reactions: bartjwz11

Vqzi

Aug 24, 2017
Yes, that something to work on for CubeCraft. More moderator online to ban hackers, sentinel won't always ban the best hackers due to very good hack clients.
Sentinel can't even ban hackers using LiquidBounce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

qKhalidd wrote on ignsinf's profile.
Hi
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
welcome to the forums! I hope you will have a nice stay here:D
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Top Bottom