Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

MyAccount

Oct 17, 2017
Player who kill many are hack why no senitneteral ban them (sorry english i from china)
They hack and get man kill ban play who many kill so real people get kill

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Pros kill lots of players. Just bc they get lots of kills doesn't mean they hack.

Also, this thread is pointless. @AnimalTamer1 lock?
910745_R_Z001.jpg

MyAccount

Oct 17, 2017
They say big level player get many kill but i level 92 but they kill still so they must hack

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
Why don't you just record them and report instead? There is no reason to make a thread and complain about it because no one here can do anything about it if you can't prove that the players you fight hack.

Reactions: Lilleh__

MyAccount

Oct 17, 2017
I am super player no real can beat i they are hak so they ban uoi trust ban these
XX_Job122_xx JimStyles 3alal Shinte jurelzz Ahmed42324

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
We don't know how good you are and you can't prove that they hack, also if sentinel haven't banned them, they probably don't use hacks to kill you.

Reactions: Lilleh__

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
Sentinel works fine and is improving daily. I am sorry you are experiencing some frustrations, but I can guarantee that there are players who simply are extremely good at the game. If they have more kills, then they simply are able to PvP better than those they are/were fighting. That being said, if you have video evidence of anyone cheating then feel free to report them here, where you can create an account by typing /registerreports in-game. You can read some guidelines on how to report here. Without video evidence, that has been uploaded to Youtube and reported on the site, we can not punish the player being accused of breaking a rule. This is simply because if a player asked us to punish a user, it would not be fair to that player in question and would not be manageable for us. We rely on the evidence to show that the player is not simply being falsely accused and to ensure that we are confident in our punishments, so that we are not falsely punishing members of our community.
If you need any more clarification or assistance with this, feel free to contact me privately.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Eli wrote on matcha's profile.
Happy to see you around! :)
I got my first 20k kills in FFA!:D
20 000 kills in ffa picture 2.png
Reesle wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈🧁
Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
Top Bottom