Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

zaion

Jan 9, 2017
I'd like to suggest you to ban hackers.. I am getting bored to record/report player flying or using other cheats during games.. they're just too many! (like in half of my solo eggwars games today I encounter people flying)

Jan 17, 2017
I'd like to suggest you to ban hackers.. I am getting bored to record/report player flying or using other cheats during games.. they're just too many! (like in half of my solo eggwars games today I encounter people flying)
i would love if they add a anti cheat

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
Hackers are getting banned every day, due to the staff going around on the server, and the players reporting them. You don't need to worry about that.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
You might wanna stop complaining and give us a hand. Seriously there is a site where you can ban Hackers:
Also are you aware of how many Hackers get banned on a daily basis?
More than 100 and I'm not joking!
This is isn't even a bit of exaggeratiom because it's probably way more. Not to mention the 1000+ alts that get created every day by illegal sites.
So please don't complain and give us as hand to stop this Hacker-Apocalypse :v

zaion

Jan 9, 2017
Guys do not kid with me.. I do not want to complain Dotsy, though if half of the games are filled with hackers something is going wrong (this is not just my opinion, it's a fact!), I can help sending reports (and I already do, trust me!) but as I already said I am getting pretty bored of recording videos from my phone, cut them, upload those videos on youtube and once my report get accepted I am not even told how much time the player got banned!

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Guys do not kid with me.. I do not want to complain Dotsy, though if half of the games are filled with hackers something is going wrong (this is not just my opinion, it's a fact!), I can help sending reports (and I already do, trust me!) but as I already said I am getting pretty bored of recording videos from my phone, cut them, upload those videos on youtube and once my report get accepted I am not even told how much time the player got banned!
There is a thread that tells what punishment players get for breaking a specific rule. Any kind of Hacking is the first time 1 month the second time it's permanent. Also why not use a screen recorder, something like Bandicam or OBS?

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
There are a lot of hackers because this is a famous server, if you want them gone then you need to record and report them every time you see them. We just need to keep doing that until they finish the new anti-cheat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amazinq wrote on privqted's profile.
hbd
Basketman wrote on privqted's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥳
caraMel wrote on privqted's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
GiGaGekkies wrote on privqted's profile.
Happy Birthday
BurgerCat13 wrote on privqted's profile.
Happy birthday spud boy 🥔
Top Bottom