Diamond Helmet: 400 > 500
Diamond Boots: 420 > 540
Diamond Leggings: 450 > 600
Diamond Chestplate: 500 > 650

-Price of swords go ^ and down
Stone Sword: 120 >
Iron Sword: 400 >
Diamond Sword: 1000 >

-Black Market in Desert, a place where you can trade with eachother, PvP is allowed but if you hit someone in the Black Market you will be Spectral for the next minute.

-Ender Chests who spawn once in 5 minutes who contain 4x the value of a regular chest.

-When you kill someone their food doesn't get dropped. You need to buy food from now on and this will prevent shopcampers.

-As a result bread will be cheaper: 2 coins a piece.

-Poison and Harming potions are used too frequent:
Poison:
150 > 500
Harming: 120 > 250

-Golden Apples are too overpowered, and if you didn't die the whole week, on sunday you might have a couple stacks of gaps: 100 > 250

These updates will come on the 31th on April... o wait... it doesn't exist.

Well, then this is the best suggestion thread ever.

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
Interesting, I don't play assassination. Although I really like it! :)

Reactions: Laskyy
D

Deleted member 204478

I like all of the suggestions,
But I jjust do not agree with the price you have gave the golden apple.
Sure, they are overpowered, but I wouldn't make it 250 coins to buy, maybe the price of 150 or 170 would be a little better.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
-Price of diamond gear goes ^ from:
Diamond Helmet: 400 > 500
Diamond Boots: 420 > 540
Diamond Leggings: 450 > 600
Diamond Chestplate: 500 > 650

-Price of swords go ^ and down
Stone Sword: 120 >
Iron Sword: 400 >
Diamond Sword: 1000 >
Prices seem fine at the moment in my opinion.
-Black Market in Desert, a place where you can trade with eachother, PvP is allowed but if you hit someone in the Black Market you will be Spectral for the next minute.
Cool idea, I think killing someone there should have a bit of a worse consequence though.
-Ender Chests who spawn once in 5 minutes who contain 4x the value of a regular chest.
Small, but fun little addition.
-When you kill someone their food doesn't get dropped. You need to buy food from now on and this will prevent shopcampers.

-As a result bread will be cheaper: 2 coins a piece.
Interesting idea, not sure if players would really like this though.
-Poison and Harming potions are used too frequent:
Poison:
150 > 500
Harming: 120 > 250
I have the feeling you got killed by these potions not long before you created this thread :p I think the potions could be made a bit more expensive though, for example poison 200 and harming 150.
-Golden Apples are too overpowered, and if you didn't die the whole week, on sunday you might have a couple stacks of gaps: 100 > 250
Agreed, but once all the bounty farming and such is fixed I'm sure there will be less golden apples.

iLoveYouu

Forum Veteran
Oct 18, 2015
The problem is I see too much dia guys. It should be harder to get and you should put effort in it.
Sword patches are more balanced in my opinion.
Once bounty farming is fixed it should be less as well, but I see tons of diamond swords so I don't think the price should be lowered. I wouldn't mind the diamond armor being upped a bit, but I don't really see the need for it, I don't think it would change the game much. People who currently always have diamond will have it then as well.

GreenIsBae

Aug 5, 2016
Belgium
I Like this, can you add this aswell?
Strenght 3m > 500c
Strenght 8m > 1000c

Bounties doesn't chose moderators/helpers this could maybe lower the chance of some hacker leaving/toggling everything off.
Someone on a kill streak gets the dust particle around him ( the same as the dust particle for arrows in cubecraft) and the person who kills the guy on the streak gets an extra 200 coins, depending on what streak the person was.

Remove golden swords > useless
Maybe add the Black Market around the potion shop in dessert, I don't see anyone going there exept for buying potions.
That's all I could think of now.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom