Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on BlockWars modes, try to stay on topic!

Hampter4

Dec 5, 2023
North America
I've been playing CubeCraft for 3-2 years now, and almost each and every time I play Giga BlockWars, the team controlling diamonds wins. This could be great if your the team controlling it, but it could be devastating if the other team has control. Some of you reading this thread may just think, "Just overtake them and you should get diamonds." That's the problem, There are usually 10-5 Players there crammed in one tiny space. Now to out number them you need your team to come help you, that's another problem. If you try to get help usually only 1-2 people will come to help you. If your planning on going you will probably use iron tools and armor. Most of the time your outmatched and don't succeed. That's what I'm trying to get at here, There is a very low chance of overtaking diamonds. That's why I think there should be a downside to using diamond armor and tools. Like some sort of effect or loss of durability. This should give the other team a fighting chance at overtaking diamonds.

Last edited:

BriceTheTiger

Aug 11, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
I've been playing CubeCraft for 3-2 years now, and almost each and every time I play Giga BlockWars, the team controlling diamonds wins. This could be great if your the team controlling it, but it could be devastating if the other team has control. Some of you reading this thread may just think, "Just overtake them and you should get diamonds." That's the problem, There are usually 10-5 Players there crammed in one tiny space. Now to out number them you need your team to come help you, that's another problem. If you try to get help usually only 1-2 people will come to help you. If your planning on going you will probably use iron tools and armor. Most of the time your outmatched and don't succeed. That's what I'm trying to get at here, There is a very low chance of overtaking diamonds. That's why I think there should be a downside to using diamond armor and tools. Like some sort of effect or loss of durability. This should give the other team a fighting chance at overtaking diamonds.
This is actually the reason why I made all of my complaint posts about. I always play on red team, and normally blue team always gets control of diamonds first. And I tell my team in the chat that “We need to rush diamonds immediately or we will definitely lose this round.” But most of the time, hardly ANYONE on my team listens to me. Idk why. Idk what it is about me. Idk if it’s me that’s not good enough for them to listen or wht.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I think most of this could be solved by making TNT powerups more common and making them deal more damage to players. Also there are 2 diamond generators, so it's much easier to contest just 1 generator instead of both.

Reactions: Reesle

BriceTheTiger

Aug 11, 2023
Pronouns
He/Him
take initiative
I usually do try to rush diamonds, but as soon as I get there as soon as the round starts, blue team has already taken over BOTH generators; and I can’t get any bc I immediately get killed in 2 seconds. Even the rest of my teammates that rush diamonds get killed as soon as I do. At that point, I feel like giving up and just letting blue team win the round and just stand in 1 place and watch them win bc there’s nothing I can do at that point.

Embrace Ch

Apr 30, 2023
Sweden
Pronouns
He/Him
ye i have also taught about this because its just like what team gets there has already won the game

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom