Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

quartz 🌈

Aug 12, 2020
the furry fandom
hello, I got back to playing on cubecraft a little and noticed how unbalanced the kits are. Everyone uses always the same kit, not because they like it more but because the kits(healer specifically) are extremely unbalanced. Noone uses chef because it's useless, same for tank. I personally play tank because I like it more than healer but that's just personal preference. This is the reason I am making this thread.

OP NowOP my suggestionNormal nowNormal my sugges.basic nowbasic my sugges.
chefsharp 3 stone sword, 5 steaksharp2 iron sword, 10 steakstone sword, 5 steakiron sword, 5 steakstone sword + 1 steakstone sword + 3 steak
tankdia chest + bootsdia chest + boots but enchanted with prot 1no change---no change---
healerno change--no change---I couldn't think of a way to change this but pls nerf it somehow, gapples don't belong there---
builderno change--no change---no change---

Chef: chef isn't used at all and definitely needs a buff in all modes
OP Tank: the chance of you getting full diamond armor on ur island is 100% already so why would you need extra diamond armor. the armor on the island isn't guaranteed to be enchanted tho so the prot 1 would make it a viable alternative to healer(healer still op as hell)
basic healer: gapples really do not belong there, they are op as hell, maybe replace it with a regen or instant health pot?
also pls remove gold swords in normal mode they are garbage
thank you for reading this and let me know your opinions on this in the comments

also before someone complains about some "random" complaining about balancing, I have almost 50 hours of play time so I'm quite experienced

Last edited:

Adxm

Apr 7, 2021
hello, I got back to playing on cubecraft a little and noticed how unbalanced the kits are. Everyone uses always the same kit, not because they like it more but because the kits(healer specifically) are extremely unbalanced. Noone uses chef because it's useless, same for tank. I personally play tank because I like it more than healer but that's just personal preference. This is the reason I am making this thread.

chefsharp 3 stone sword, 5 steaksharp2 iron sword, 10 steakstone sword, 5 steakiron sword, 5 steakstone sword + 1 steakstone sword + 3 steak
tankdia chest + bootsdia chest + boots but enchanted with prot 1no change---no change---
healerno change--no change---I couldn't think of a way to change this but pls nerf it somehow, gapples don't belong there---

OP Tank: the chance of you getting full diamond armor on ur island is 100% already so why would you need extra diamond armor. the armor on the island isn't guaranteed to be enchanted tho so the prot 1 would make it a viable alternative to healer(healer still op as hell)
basic healer: gapples really do not belong there, they are op as hell, maybe replace it with a regen or instant health pot?
thank you for reading this and let me know your opinions on this in the comments

also before someone complains about some "random" complaining about balancing, I have almost 50 hours of play time so I'm quite experienced
Tank is very useless in OP as you almost always get full armour from the chests with enchantments on them, so that’s why I think that feature would be a good suggestion, and secondly I’d like to mention that the iron sword in OP is a good idea too because like I stated above, you will almost always get a better weapon in the chest which makes it useless as well as the non enchanted armour.
- Adam

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
I 100% agree :agree: with this. As for nerfing healer, gapples are broken on Bedrock as it uses 1.9 saturation values, instead of 1.8.

Cyanlloyd

Feb 8, 2020
Idea for healer on basic: 1 Health splash potion. (doesn’t give so much health, and no extra hearths)

• Unsure
Reactions: Dualninja

KingEmerald05

May 7, 2020
m.youtube.com

please ignore my post I don’t how to delete it

can basic have iron chestplate and boots I want it back Basic is too balanced

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be

you're basically trying to make chef kit on broken by making them more op like, they could've just vote for chef, get a block rush to everyone's base. Isn't that just stupid? just keep the chef as it is rn cuz it's more stable than before (or maybe nerf it)

quartz 🌈

Aug 12, 2020
the furry fandom
you're basically trying to make chef kit on broken by making them more op like, they could've just vote for chef, get a block rush to everyone's base. Isn't that just stupid? just keep the chef as it is rn cuz it's more stable than before (or maybe nerf it)
no, im just trying to make it more viable because its utter garbage rn

• Agree
Reactions: Dualninja

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
no, im just trying to make it more viable because its utter garbage rn
pretty sure most people would've abandon the builder kit and just go for chef kit if it was that op. I think the reason why they choose stone is to make every kit fair to each other more than one kit gives unfair advantages and the other just gives you trash dirts

quartz 🌈

Aug 12, 2020
the furry fandom
pretty sure most people would've abandon the builder kit and just go for chef kit if it was that op. I think the reason why they choose stone is to make every kit fair to each other more than one kit gives unfair advantages and the other just gives you trash dirts
what? builder kit isnt even the meta, only rushers use it and what do you mean with chose stone and dirt

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
what? builder kit isnt even the meta, only rushers use it and what do you mean with chose stone and dirt
the reason they decides to choose stone sword instead of iron is probably on purpose to make every kits fair. What I'm trying to say is by changing the chef kit from stone sword to iron sword would make the kit hella op and unfair when it gets compared to other kits. If you want to turn the stone sword to iron sword, why don't you suggested to make builder's chestplate to like diamond chestplate so it becomes fair? the chef kit is already perfect

quartz 🌈

Aug 12, 2020
the furry fandom
the reason they decides to choose stone sword instead of iron is probably on purpose to make every kits fair
thats obviously the intention of every game company, making everything fair for everyone, otherwise people wont play the game
What I'm trying to say is by changing the chef kit from stone sword to iron sword would make the kit hella op and unfair when it gets compared to other kits.
the reasoning why I want this to change is:
1. Literally no one uses the chef kit
2. Its not gamebreaking op, just enough to make a difference and maybe get some more players to use it
3. lets compare it to the other kits:
Builder: some blocks and a low-tier chestplate; perfect for someone who wants to get kills fast
tank: mid-tier boots and -chestplate; a decent kit to get full armor at the start of the game
healer: golden apples; some good heal, especially for mid to endgame
chef: a low-tier sword and food; you get food on your starter island and most likely a better sword too
why don't you suggested to make builder's chestplate to like diamond chestplate so it becomes fair?
That's just ridiculous, the builder kit is fine as is. As I said before, only rushers use it, and those have to find the compromise to use the kit. From a non-rusher perspective, rushers are already annoying as hell and giving them better items would ruin the fun for everyone

AlexTheNG

May 28, 2020
OwO's Secret Laboratory
youtu.be
thats obviously the intention of every game company, making everything fair for everyone, otherwise people wont play the game

the reasoning why I want this to change is:
1. Literally no one uses the chef kit
2. Its not gamebreaking op, just enough to make a difference and maybe get some more players to use it
3. lets compare it to the other kits:
Builder: some blocks and a low-tier chestplate; perfect for someone who wants to get kills fast
tank: mid-tier boots and -chestplate; a decent kit to get full armor at the start of the game
healer: golden apples; some good heal, especially for mid to endgame
chef: a low-tier sword and food; you get food on your starter island and most likely a better sword too

That's just ridiculous, the builder kit is fine as is. As I said before, only rushers use it, and those have to find the compromise to use the kit. From a non-rusher perspective, rushers are already annoying as hell and giving them better items would ruin the fun for everyone
some rushers use chef kit. Not all rushers use builder kit. Sometimes they'll loot their first chest for blocks and use the stone sword from the chef kit and rush to people's base. Though, not many people would use this kit but making it slightly op would've made it quite unfair imo. I mean, some people use healer kit. Just imagine how easy it is for them to kill people with no armors if the chef kit gives iron. if chef kit gives iron. Those rushers will never loot chests cuz for them it's useless cuz they already have a good sword

The kit is already good and i don't see the reason why you need to buff it

edit: yeah sure the iron sword in the op would be great but iron sword in normal could be quite op and unfair

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
uhu :thisisfine:
Kloska wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Capitan wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Elivat!
Top Bottom