Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Everyone here is going to be all pissy about "oh well see, 1.8 gamemodes aren't balance. Ha I told you. Well skywars was recently balanced for 1.9. Not 1.8 so just a few things that should be changed in my opinion.

Double the rates of golden apples in normal mode. It is very rare that people golden apple chug in normal because your gear simply won't hold up with the X amount of hearts gaps give you. Also gaps are really useful to heal after fights to avoid cleaning.
Gaps aren't vanilla, are they? Can someone answer my question?

Also I think either armor should be buffed or weapons be nerfed because every fight at the moment is 5 hits long. So is a fight taking 2.5 seconds that fun? In my experience no. In 1.9 it could be balanced considering your saturation helps a bunch and hits are slower.

So either nerf the weapons. Buff the armor or maybe give everyone permanent resistance one? Just some thoughts.

toby-

Dec 13, 2016
Everyone here is going to be all pissy about "oh well see, 1.8 gamemodes aren't balance. Ha I told you. Well skywars was recently balanced for 1.9. Not 1.8 so just a few things that should be changed in my opinion.

Double the rates of golden apples in normal mode. It is very rare that people golden apple chug in normal because your gear simply won't hold up with the X amount of hearts gaps give you. Also gaps are really useful to heal after fights to avoid cleaning.
Gaps aren't vanilla, are they? Can someone answer my question?

Also I think either armor should be buffed or weapons be nerfed because every fight at the moment is 5 hits long. So is a fight taking 2.5 seconds that fun? In my experience no. In 1.9 it could be balanced considering your saturation helps a bunch and hits are slower.

So either nerf the weapons. Buff the armor or maybe give everyone permanent resistance one? Just some thoughts.
I agree with you but I don't really think they care about 1.8 anymore

Reactions: Ruisdier
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Top Bottom