Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Powerofbeds

Oct 17, 2016
My house
Pronouns
He/Him
no of course everyone should get free ranks because it gives players more FreedomTM. To keep the server running the rich will just trickle down their wealth on cubecraft and give donations. duh.
NO.
I still disagree, because why would the owner of Cubecraft do that? Besides, if EVERYONE got a rank, less motivation to buy ranks, the owner of Cubecraft would lose money, and just think, "Why bother keeping this server up? I'm losing money..." and Cubecraft would shut down. Not at all, besides, if everyone, for example, got iron rank, that is basically NOT even getting a rank because it's the default rank.
Imagine this: There are two servers. One has very special permissions given to players as soon as they join, like map selector, every cosmetic, fly in lobbies, and tons more. The other has only the permission to walk around the lobbies, chat, join random-map games, and no cosmetics. They're both the default rank despite having such different permissions.
This means that the quote above is not good reasoning to give people free ranks. As well as that, if everyone gets free ranks, it simply means the more expensive ranks would be much cheaper as well as not many people want to buy it. Besides, if gold rank was given to everyone, for example, then that would mean that the people emerald rank like me would regret buying their ranks because if they had waited, then it would be cheaper, and the people iron rank would regret buying their ranks because a HIGHER rank would've been free if they had waited. This suggestion would make EVERYONE who bought a rank regret buying their rank because if they had waited, it would've been cheaper or free.
Besides, like I said, the owner of cubecraft's money would go down even faster than it would now because ranks are cheaper, people who wanted to buy the lower ranks would just think "Oh ok, I just got a higher rank for free :D"
So, no. No. No no. No no no. No no no no no no no no no no no.

Powerofbeds

Oct 17, 2016
My house
Pronouns
He/Him
Remove Egg Wars, Skywars, PvP, Survival Games, and Minerware to make the lesser played games played more.
UHHHHHHHHHH no. that would make Cubecraft less popular because the people who played those games would just delete Cubecraft because the game they liked was removed. No. I think it would be better to remove the LESSER played games to make the players who played those not rage quit after waiting 10 minutes for a game to start. That way, less people would delete Cubecraft. And, they would do it because the game got removed instead of waiting 15 minutes 15 times for it to start. If anything related to that, it should be the LESSER played games get removed.

Powerofbeds

Oct 17, 2016
My house
Pronouns
He/Him
1. Don't message farm please. 2.Read what the thread says.
I don't know what you mean by message farming and I was just replying to a bad thing someone said. I DID read the thread. I think you're trolling...
Can't tell if trolling or if you've hilariously missed the point of the thread
Neither. I was just replying to a bad thing someone said. Get it? besides, like I said, I read the thread. Wonder if you're the one trolling me.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
I don't know what you mean by message farming and I was just replying to a bad thing someone said. I DID read the thread. I think you're trolling...

Neither. I was just replying to a bad thing someone said. Get it? besides, like I said, I read the thread. Wonder if you're the one trolling me.
Message farming is when you message 2 or times within a time period instead of combining them into 1 post. Also, you know these suggestions will never be added and people are only doing this because they are board or for fun. No need to get serious about it. (Also, I'm not trolling. :/)

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
The point of this thread is to propose awful ideas, but do so with a serious tone by trying to logically justify them. Seems like you missed the point, considering you've just criticised two of the responses as if they were genuine suggestions.

Feb 9, 2018
  • In Freebuild, you can "like" other peoples' plots by giving them a diamond. Add an "emerald" option for when you really like a plot and a diamond isn't just enough.

• Add a "gold" option for plots that are good, but aren't good enough for a diamond
  • Add an "iron" option for plots that are okay, but don't deserve a gold
  • Add a "beacon" button for plots that are better than plots that deserve emeralds
  • Add an "enchanted golden apple" button for plots that resemble the Mona Lisa
  • Add a "coal" option to dislike plots that are bad
  • Add a "sponge" option for plots that are terrible
  • Add a "dead bush" option to dislike plots that are worse than coal, but not quite as bad as sponge
  • Add a "dirt" option between dead bush and sponge so there's something for the dead bush to grow on
  • Add a "wet sponge" option for plots that need to be wiped off the face of the Earth, or whatever planet Freebuild takes place in
  • Add a "wood" option for plots that are just mediocre

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
-Change 'Eggwars' to 'Bedwars' to try and attract Hypickle's player-base
-Pool together everybody's points earned and distribute it "evenly" across the player-base every week, because all players should be equal
-Give donators more points than stone ranks because some people are more equal than others
-Add a leveling system but give no appropriate reward for reaching level 100 (oh, they've already implemented this one!)
-Make all game descriptions rhyme to inspire people's creativity (Skywars example: High above the mounds, surrounded by white clouds... spammers and bows all around, kill them and wear the crown)
-Give all players two lives in UHC because everybody deserves a second chance
-Add product placements to CCG and put the extra revenue towards designing more product placements (FFA example: Add a sign to the lake in Savannah noting that it's made entirely of fresh SmartWater)
-Add guns to Survival Games to appeal to the modern generation. (Swords? What, do we look like medieval knights of William the Conqueror to you?)
-Hire mafia members as staff so rule-breakers can be sent to the "deep freezer", thereby cleansing the server of repeat offenders indefinitely
-Remove Arcade because it does not feature any PvP
-Don't add Skyblock... ... ... ... ... ... ;)
-Add an event where you get to adopt a chicken, because having a hundred chickens in every lobby will make people "awwwwh!!" out loud
-Add Farmville to Cubecraft to tap into the "bad Facebook games" market
-To improve staff-player interaction, host staff QnA sessions in the UHC lobby for an hour every Saturday. Staff attendance is mandatory
-Give /nick to all players, so we can truly be ourselves, wherever we are (Curse you, whoever took the IGN 'Athena')
-Start selling unbans and unmutes in the store for $2.99 a piece, because everybody deserves a second chance and because Joe Henry could afford a lifetime supply of Fanta mugs after just one hour of sales
-Add Torchic to the server because cute (Wait, that's a good suggestion nvm)
-Start a TV show called 'The Cube Factor' where Efcluke94 takes the role of Simon Cowell and viciously rips into people's build applications. This would become a big hit and I'd make a load of money for coming up with the idea, which I'd invest into egg whisks
These are the funniest things I've ever read.

Reactions: Sophie

CyberAutumn

Dedicated Member
Feb 25, 2017
Around
Pronouns
She/They
Hmm. What to think of... Lemme' start with...
Add bedrock to Egg Wars, cause' why not.
If you die in any game, you get a perm ban.
Start the purge. (Hackers are allowed)
In appeals, accept things like: "eim rlly sry i didnt mean hack i dont do it agin probably mayb not but pls i luv srver its amazin pls unban me thank u heres cookie."
Give everyone ban permission.
Overthrow the staff.
Remove the chat filter.
Change @Tacosbefriends's name to Burritosbefriends.
Allow us to sing rick roll. (Im joking)
Add Blockband back.
Delete all chests from Sky Wars, and all generators from Egg Wars.
Copy all games from Hypickle and say they're original.
Add /nick for every player, no matter the name.
Undo all bans and mutes.
Add the Cube Factors. (Ha, I stole this, idc. ;>)
Anddd- Yea.
Name me the Quake Queen. (im joking)

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Reminder to keep more quality stuff:
Some basic rules: It has to "make sense", and you need to give a reason why, so no crazy stuff like give everyone admin.

Example:

How you're not supposed to do it:
give everyone a free rank

How you are supposed to do it:
give everyone free diamond rank because I believe it's fairer if players can vote for everything and the players are not controlled by the rank-bourgeoisie.
NO.
I still disagree, because why would the owner of Cubecraft do that? Besides, if EVERYONE got a rank, less motivation to buy ranks, the owner of Cubecraft would lose money, and just think, "Why bother keeping this server up? I'm losing money..." and Cubecraft would shut down. Not at all, besides, if everyone, for example, got iron rank, that is basically NOT even getting a rank because it's the default rank.
Imagine this: There are two servers. One has very special permissions given to players as soon as they join, like map selector, every cosmetic, fly in lobbies, and tons more. The other has only the permission to walk around the lobbies, chat, join random-map games, and no cosmetics. They're both the default rank despite having such different permissions.
This means that the quote above is not good reasoning to give people free ranks. As well as that, if everyone gets free ranks, it simply means the more expensive ranks would be much cheaper as well as not many people want to buy it. Besides, if gold rank was given to everyone, for example, then that would mean that the people emerald rank like me would regret buying their ranks because if they had waited, then it would be cheaper, and the people iron rank would regret buying their ranks because a HIGHER rank would've been free if they had waited. This suggestion would make EVERYONE who bought a rank regret buying their rank because if they had waited, it would've been cheaper or free.
Besides, like I said, the owner of cubecraft's money would go down even faster than it would now because ranks are cheaper, people who wanted to buy the lower ranks would just think "Oh ok, I just got a higher rank for free :D"
everyone needs freeeee rank because they will have more fun and that will get us more players and some of those players will just trickle down their wealth on cubecraft in freewill donations duhu

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
NO.
UHHHHHHHHHH no. that would make Cubecraft less popular because the people who played those games would just delete Cubecraft because the game they liked was removed. No. I think it would be better to remove the LESSER played games to make the players who played those not rage quit after waiting 10 minutes for a game to start. That way, less people would delete Cubecraft. And, they would do it because the game got removed instead of waiting 15 minutes 15 times for it to start. If anything related to that, it should be the LESSER played games get removed.
No that not true everyone needs a free rank, not having it would be unfair for the people with no money. Give everyone for only 1 year obsidian rank so the rankism stops and everyone is the same. Obsidian rankers like me would like that because purple is a beauty color ment for everyone!

Reactions: CommunistCactus
F

Facelurite

Add cubecraft incognito mode which makes you invisible in game and undetectable by sentinel.

Replace all the staff and sentinel ith FBI because they can keep a better watch.

Cubecraft server should be hosted at NASA so that we can finally be free of cubecraft lag.
100GBPS speed google it

Add soulsand and wither skeleton skulls to eggwars so players can make “slow” bridges and wear the skulls as decoration or but it on their base.

If you died after getting super OP gear and camping on an island in eggwars, you can come back in spectator mode except people will be able to see you.
so that u can do what luke did

Cubecrafts playerbase is dwindling. Therefore we should not ban hackers. But we should keep rulebreakers out of our games. My solution is to imprison cheaters in a cage in the main lobby. Then add a new lobby game where you can throw stones at the cheaters and get one point for each hit.

Shrek Trained Me

Apr 16, 2017
North Korea
can make “slow” bridges and wear the skulls as decoration or but it on their base.
Cubecrafts playerbase is dwindling. Therefore we should not ban hackers. But we should keep rulebreakers out of our games. My solution is to imprison cheaters in a cage in the main lobby. Then add a new lobby game where you can throw stones at the cheaters and get one point for each hit.
They said only bad suggestions.

F

Facelurite

If you hold shift on assassins you dont any fall damage. To keep consistency, if you sit on your keyboard you wont take any damage.

You should be able to breed the villagers in eggwars so that we can get more shops if one dies.

Instead of updating to 1.13, minecraft should update to cubecraft.

Add crafting table to eggwars so we have another decorative block to build with.

Add darh vader miniature for 80$ so that cubecraft reaches the front page of reddit and instill a sense of pride and accomplishment to all.

If you dont feed the lucky island cat, it will scratch you.

Sharpness V swords should be able to cut blocks into half slabs in eggwars because they are sharp.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom