Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
You know that thread @FartiliciousManChild made? Well here's another one!

Some basic rules: It has to "make sense", and you need to give a reason why, so no crazy stuff like give everyone admin.

Example:

How you're not supposed to do it:
give everyone a free rank

How you are supposed to do it:
give everyone free diamond rank because I believe it's fairer if players can vote for everything and the players are not controlled by the rank-bourgeoisie.

---------------

Then here's my own to start it all off:
-Remove enderpearls from normal eggwars because enderpearls are OP and are therefore only meant for OP mode.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Ban for block glitching in lobbies as it lets players get to spots where ranks with /fly are supposed to get
Make using the player cowboy on someone that can fly impossible. It prevents everyone below emerald to be able to fly.
Give reporters the rank of the one that was reported. They don't deserve to have a rank if they broke the rules!

This thread. It called out someone's suggestion.

(It's hard to think of these if there needs to be at least some logic backing it up.)

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
-Change 'Eggwars' to 'Bedwars' to try and attract Hypickle's player-base
-Pool together everybody's points earned and distribute it "evenly" across the player-base every week, because all players should be equal
-Give donators more points than stone ranks because some people are more equal than others
-Add a leveling system but give no appropriate reward for reaching level 100 (oh, they've already implemented this one!)
-Make all game descriptions rhyme to inspire people's creativity (Skywars example: High above the mounds, surrounded by white clouds... spammers and bows all around, kill them and wear the crown)
-Give all players two lives in UHC because everybody deserves a second chance
-Add product placements to CCG and put the extra revenue towards designing more product placements (FFA example: Add a sign to the lake in Savannah noting that it's made entirely of fresh SmartWater)
-Add guns to Survival Games to appeal to the modern generation. (Swords? What, do we look like medieval knights of William the Conqueror to you?)
-Hire mafia members as staff so rule-breakers can be sent to the "deep freezer", thereby cleansing the server of repeat offenders indefinitely
-Remove Arcade because it does not feature any PvP
-Don't add Skyblock... ... ... ... ... ... ;)
-Add an event where you get to adopt a chicken, because having a hundred chickens in every lobby will make people "awwwwh!!" out loud
-Add Farmville to Cubecraft to tap into the "bad Facebook games" market
-To improve staff-player interaction, host staff QnA sessions in the UHC lobby for an hour every Saturday. Staff attendance is mandatory
-Give /nick to all players, so we can truly be ourselves, wherever we are (Curse you, whoever took the IGN 'Athena')
-Start selling unbans and unmutes in the store for $2.99 a piece, because everybody deserves a second chance and because Joe Henry could afford a lifetime supply of Fanta mugs after just one hour of sales
-Add Torchic to the server because cute (Wait, that's a good suggestion nvm)
-Start a TV show called 'The Cube Factor' where Efcluke94 takes the role of Simon Cowell and viciously rips into people's build applications. This would become a big hit and I'd make a load of money for coming up with the idea, which I'd invest into egg whisks

D

Deleted member 169486

Start selling unbans and unmutes in the store for $2.99 a piece, because everybody deserves a second chance and because Joe Henry could afford a lifetime supply of Fanta mugs after just one hour of sales
Have a monthly sale, one unban and one unmute for the price of 4!

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
-Pool together everybody's points earned and distribute it "evenly" across the player-base every week, because all players should be equal
Sooo establish communism?
-Start a TV show called 'The Cube Factor' where Efcluke94 takes the role of Simon Cowell and viciously rips into people's build applications. This would become a big hit and I'd make a load of money for coming up with the idea, which I'd invest into egg whisks
I never realised how much I want this to be a thing.
@Efcluke94 make it happen.

edit: stop giving me likes. Give them to Sophie for having the idea.

Last edited:

Powerofbeds

Oct 17, 2016
My house
Pronouns
He/Him
No way! This is like the worst idea ever... this would give free ranks to EVERYONE! That would shut down Cubecraft! It costs money to keep a server up. Rubik_Cube_Man (the owner of cubecraft) makes no profit because he has to pay to keep the server up, and he has people buy stuff like ranks. No, no, and no. I don't want Cubecraft gone.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
www.cubecraft.net
No way! This is like the worst idea ever... this would give free ranks to EVERYONE! That would shut down Cubecraft! It costs money to keep a server up. Rubik_Cube_Man (the owner of cubecraft) makes no profit because he has to pay to keep the server up, and he has people buy stuff like ranks. No, no, and no. I don't want Cubecraft gone.
did you read the thread?

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
no of course everyone should get free ranks because it gives players more FreedomTM. To keep the server running the rich will just trickle down their wealth on cubecraft and give donations. duh.

Reactions: SpringWarz
D

Deleted member 352903

Let all the players hack and remove the sentinel for 1 day. Also remove all the bans and mutes that have been made in the past. During this day, CubeCraft will have 10,000 more players playing in the server that were ‘unfairly banned by the sentninenterentenal’ in the past.

Last edited by a moderator:

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Give reporters the rank of the one that was reported. They don't deserve to have a rank if they broke the rules!
Since you didn’t say the report would have to be accepted or denied for this - report staff get staff rank yourself (not click bait)

How about we make the lobbies breakable so players can have the chance to explore the lobbies without fly.
How about we give people fly in any games that involve PvP so if they get low they can fly away. This will make it a lot more fairer!!1!11

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
Start a TV show called 'The Cube Factor' where Efcluke94 takes the role of Simon Cowell and viciously rips into people's build applications. This would become a big hit and I'd make a load of money for coming up with the idea, which I'd invest into egg whisks
Thats what map submissions were for me... it's pretty hard to say 95% of the submissions are terrible in a nice and constructive way.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Thats what map submissions were for me... it's pretty hard to say 95% of the submissions are terrible in a nice and constructive way.
"You can't build, you can't design, so what do you want me to say?" -EfCowell94
"You are the worst builder in the world. You're the worst builder I've ever seen in my life" -EfCowell94
"Alright we've seen enough. I think you're probably the most disillusioned group of builders we've had in this competition. And that's the truth. I think the group is horrendous, you have absolutely zero edge, no originality, half your builds are taken from Mineplex and I think as a group you're even worse. Absolutely zero chance of you guys ever ever ever having a successful building career" -EfCowell94

FartiliciousMaleGuy

Dedicated Member
Oct 14, 2017
under your bed
Me: "I think it has finally died, may it rest in pea..'

Thread:

The_Ascension%29_by_Benjamin_West%2C_PRA.jpg

crucifiedresurrected-jesus-christ1.jpg

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom